2023: Worst year for PTP?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately, this year has not been a good year for PTP users. Famous forums such as Postbucks and Trendi no longer pay users (Maybe they will come back one day, I don't know) and currently BMF stop paying users for commenting. According to the BMF manager, this feature will return soon (30 days according to him, but I don't think so). In any case, my income from PTP forums is decreasing every day, and this is not a happy news. Has it affected your life?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I t has affected my life so much. It's seems that the beermoney forum would not pay it's users in this month on the 25th. I always wonder how many paid to post sites would remain paying throughout this year.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that this is year is not a fruitful days for me unlike before that I was earning a decent amount but still I am thankful that I am earning than having nothing.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I t has affected my life so much. It's seems that the beermoney forum would not pay it's users in this month on the 25th. I always wonder how many paid to post sites would remain paying throughout this year.
Me too buddy. I think only RIF and FC are left. Of course, I'm afraid to say with confidence because I realized that every possibility exists. Honestly, these days I'm doing research hard and looking for alternative ways to earn money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
That is also my observation. There are so many ptp sites that are closed and the latest is the Bizdstry ptp site. Let us pray RIF stays stronger. Hoping our young, de-caliber, and dynamic site owner @Jordan won't give up for us :(. I understand he is trying hard and perhaps he pays us through his own pocket, Correct me if I am wrong Boss Jordan. :LOL:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
It's the fifth month of the year and already few good ones have stopped paying. It doesn't sound promising at all. We can only hope that they return back to paying mode soon. Keeping fingers crossed for other forums too.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree because as many as 4 Pay to post websites have stopped paying
Yes, it was not a good year for PTP users and it had affected on their daily life.
That is also my observation. There are so many ptp sites that are closed and the latest is the Bizdstry ptp site. Let us pray RIF stays stronger. Hoping our young, de-caliber, and dynamic site owner @Jordan won't give up for us :(. I understand he is trying hard and perhaps he pays us through his own pocket, Correct me if I am wrong Boss Jordan. :LOL:
Yeah BIZ is another one. only RIF and FC are left for us
Yup 2023 is a rough years for PTP forums some stopped paying some pay less and more I think it can go worse I really hope RIF will still pay
I think sooner or later most PTPs will have problems
It's the fifth month of the year and already few good ones have stopped paying. It doesn't sound promising at all. We can only hope that they return back to paying mode soon. Keeping fingers crossed for other forums too.
It has not been a good year for PTP users. I hope it will be as you say and they start paying users again

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As I just focus posting on RIF, my earnings from PTP have not been affected with the closing of other forums. I just hope that RIF will grow and last.
I hope too. so do you mean you are not member of BMF? most of users here are member there and they don't pay you for commenting at the moment. my most income from ptp is from BMF (something around $15 a month)

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I hope too. so do you mean you are not member of BMF? most of users here are member there and they don't pay you for commenting at the moment. my most income from ptp is from BMF (something around $15 a month)
I am not a member of BMF. I have registered with Forumcoin and have posted there for a short while. I do not like the interface and their requirement of buying a link when cashing out. I quit and decided to focus on RIF. Actually, I do online surveys which pay better.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not a member of BMF. I have registered with Forumcoin and have posted there for a short while. I do not like the interface and their requirement of buying a link when cashing out. I quit and decided to focus on RIF. Actually, I do online surveys which pay better.
Yes, I don't understand why I should buy anything from them to receive $5 a month. I do not like the rules of some PTP forums at all. But I work there and sell my points to other users

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
This is very bad news to hear. I think we are now left with only two paid to post forums; the Rif and FC. Hopefully these remain active and paying to salvage the industry. However my lot is there too.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
This is very bad news to hear. I think we are now left with only two paid to post forums; the Rif and FC. Hopefully these remain active and paying to salvage the industry. However my lot is there too.
That's the case with me. RIF, myLot and Forum Coin are the ones left. I also enjoy Offtopicz. Hope that these sites stay strong. Also hoping that the others that have stopped paying would return to the paying mode soon. At least I hope Trendri and BMF do.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Sometimes will have to change. Custom scripts with more ads, more revenue from external sources, maybe some microtask as condition before posting. Users will must generate more pagviews and revenue or accept lower payment.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
I recently joined various discussion websites, and it saddens me that some of them, such as Bizdustry and Trendri, have ceased paying. I've been active, particularly on the latter. I'm hoping they'll return at some point.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though I am not a member of a site that has suddenly stopped paying, I am sorry. Hopefully the remaining sites will continue to run well, especially RIF, forumcoin, and mylot because I'm a member there. amen.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, exactly. We don't have many options and also you can't earn much in these two forums, but at least they pay for now
I also feel that this year has seen so many changes and many websites went down so its one of the worst for us
We must think of other ways to earn money online

Back