3-in -1 Technique

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I am doing this first time by applying the 3-in-1. You are wondering there now what is this 3 in 1. Because I am a Gold Member, despite do not reach the 1 dollar limit in a day, but the signal in the sidebar on the remaining balance of the daily limit on RIF, guides me on when to stop my activities here or else I keep posting without pay. It is my observation, I cannot earn 1 dollar a day but the limit expired already :eek:.

And because of that, during my vacant time, I cannot anymore do business here, so I applied the 3 - in - e procedure. What is this all about? It is so simple, I open 3 sites at one time, lol.I open RIF, OTz and SCF. I am doing activities on the three sites alternately to save time. As soon as see the site's other site having a message for me, I skip the first and answer the second and after the 2nd, the 3rd site that promises to pay $18 fixed in a month.

What can you say, guys?

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a great technique for earning online. If I have exceeded the daily RIF limit, I will also do the same as you. But sometimes, before reaching the daily limit, I also visit other sites just to be active, even if it's for a while.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
My technique is to open the 3 sites, that happens only when I am using my laptop. It is not easy to use this technique if use a mobile phone. If a laptop is used, you can just click them at any time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My technique is to open the 3 sites, that happens only when I am using my laptop. It is not easy to use this technique if use a mobile phone. If a laptop is used, you can just click them at any time.
I always work on my phone, and I keep bookmark tabs on web pages. So, when I'm going to visit it, I just click on the website tab that I want. It's just nice to use a laptop, you can type quickly using 10 fingers, while I only use 2 thumbs to type. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I always work on my phone, and I keep bookmark tabs on web pages. So, when I'm going to visit it, I just click on the website tab that I want. It's just nice to use a laptop, you can type quickly using 10 fingers, while I only use 2 thumbs to type. LOL
I only use my mobile phone in the evening when I am about to sleep and when I am on RIF to do business. During the day, I am using my laptop for my classes. I just click the site I want to drop by.

Last edited:

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a great idea and I think I will also try it out to see if it will really work for me . Managing your time is critical whenever you are working online because it requires a lot of schedule.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
This is a great idea and I think I will also try it out to see if it will really work for me . Managing your time is critical whenever you are working online because it requires a lot of schedule.
Try to do it. It's very awesome and effective. We can click right away the site we want to navigate instantly. We no longer keep on opening the site we want to do activities instantly.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have a simple strategy. I work on high paying freelancing jobs. If I do not have jobs to work on, I start working on my sites, if I am done with my sites, I post on paid to post sites.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stay on one forum and achieve a milestone before I move to another forum. It may confuse me mentally if I jump from one forum to another. I do say 25 posts at a blow and move to the next Forum.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only use my mobile phone in the evening when I am about to sleep and when I am on RIF to do business. During the day, I am using my laptop for my classes. I just click the site I want to drop by.
I prefer to use my cell phone because I can do it while sitting half lying down. LOL Because I'm usually active in the middle of my break after I'm busy from work.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I am using my mobile phone in the evening and early morning like this now. I will be preparing for my breakfast then proceed to work after. It's indeed convenient to use a mobile phone in engaging a forum.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am using my mobile phone in the evening and early morning like this now. I will be preparing for my breakfast then proceed to work after. It's indeed convenient to use a mobile phone in engaging a forum.
That's right, it's convenient to use a cellphone because you can sit back and relax. But maybe it would be faster if you type using a laptop instead, we can type with 10 fingers there. LOL

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, it's convenient to use a cellphone because you can sit back and relax. But maybe it would be faster if you type using a laptop instead, we can type with 10 fingers there. LOL
I reckon that the best device to use and work on paid forums is a PC.. I don't have a PC yet but I am hoping to get one soon. That's because of phones make me very slow in completing my PTP tasks.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I am using my laptop during the day for my offline work and in the afternoon for my other earning sites like RIF. My Android phone is for evening activities. I have to rest my laptop.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I reckon that the best device to use and work on paid forums is a PC.. I don't have a PC yet but I am hoping to get one soon. That's because of phones make me very slow in completing my PTP tasks.
Sorry what phone are you using? My cellphone is also not very good with very good specifications, Samsung J2 Prime for busy active forums. And Oppo F1s for communication purposes and managing online stores. :D I want to have a laptop in the future so I can freely develop my writing skills, I want to build a blog.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
This technique is unique and practical and it is good to know that you are using it and getting good result. In my case I first try to reach the maximum limit then I start write for others.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This technique is unique and practical and it is good to know that you are using it and getting good result. In my case I first try to reach the maximum limit then I start write for others.
But to reach the maximum limit of each site is not easy, it will spend most of our free time there. I often post on paid forums regularly even though I haven't reached the daily maximum limit on RIF.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Sorry what phone are you using? My cellphone is also not very good with very good specifications, Samsung J2 Prime for busy active forums. And Oppo F1s for communication purposes and managing online stores. :D I want to have a laptop in the future so I can freely develop my writing skills, I want to build a blog.
I am using Huawei Pro new edition. I bought it for P32,000 pesos two years ago.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And you are indeed doing a lot and your technique is actually one of the best but to be able to do such one needs to have a laptop because using the phone will not make it that easy for you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
And you are indeed doing a lot and your technique is actually one of the best but to be able to do such one needs to have a laptop because using the phone will not make it that easy for you.
That's right it's best to use a laptop because you will just click the site one after another šŸ˜It's easy to navigate and we can easily jump to the site we want to.

Back