30 Days of Thanksgiving

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
I am grateful for the new friends i have made, as at this time last year I don't really have much friends l, i think it's safe to say i don't have any friends at all.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I referred Starmix and then she referred you all
Thank you my friend for the opportunity to discover this wonderful forum site, RIF with wonderful people. We are doing this here as a team aiming for one goal to earn. It's wonderful to know and the feeling is priceless being here means all of us are like floating on Cloud 9. Thank you from my country Philippines to yours, giant India.

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
30 Days of Thanksgiving

This task is worth 1 Feather and can be completed once per day.

This task is called 30 days of Thanksgiving because November is the month of "thankfulness." Reply to this thread with something you are thankful for and why once daily in the month of November and receive 1 Feather for every day you participate.

Feathers will automatically credit to your account balance, once every 24 hours. If you wish to participate daily, please make sure that 24 hours have passed before making a new reply. The automated feather crediting will only work once every 24 hours.

Thanks Thanksgiving GIF by Chippy the Dog

I am very thankful that I have recover well from my operation last week. It was only an ambulant op but I am still thankful.

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Today I am thankful to the people who invented the Internet and created various other tools. Made them easily available to people for creating and developing websites and various online services. Because of those people, today we can use the Internet and this forum. With the help Internet, people from all over the world can communicate and stay in touch with each other. Thanks to all those inventors and Developers from all over the world. 🙏 🙏 🙏

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
Am grateful for the fact that no matte how much things way me down or no matter the difficult situations i come across, there is always something to give me motivation in the end and keep me going.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
I thankful i am able to see another sunday again. A lot of people lost their lives, some are in the hospital but sm pretty much healthy.

Back