4 ways to beat laziness at work

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The truth is that the body can just be lazy sometimes but you must fight it out if you really want to make money both online and offline. So how do you tackle laziness;

Try and focus on your job
set a 10-minute alarm to take breaks. try and Exercise before work, Switch up your work environment all the time.

Add yours?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am so thankful to myself that I never have experienced feeling lazy at work off and online. I am a workaholic. And that is why I am thankful to God for giving me the inspiration and strength every day to carry on tasks at work. These are what I can suggest to those who feel lazy to work, one is to exercise at least 15 minutes before going to work, next, make a list in the evening of what to do the next day, and remind yourself about the thing you want to buy during payday. It is so good to pay the self first every payday. 🥰:LOL:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
That is a very good plan and promise to yourself, but I do believe that you are a hardworking lady. I can sense that you are not lazy.
Oh wow but not like you. I want to do more that way I will be able to always achieve my set goals daily. it will help keep me happy too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Oh wow but not like you. I want to do more that way I will be able to always achieve my set goals daily. it will help keep me happy too.
Keep inspiring yourself for the sake of your family and those you love, they are the reasons why sacrifice and do the impossible to make them happy and to prove to yourself that you are not lazy. Sometimes, we just need motivation and inspiration, and love hehehe. We are so inspired when there is someone to love and be loved.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah inspirational and comforting words can be a great drive. it will help push you so hard to break lose From laziness. it does help slot.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is true unless someone blocks our way. There are negative people we call losers and haters wanting us to be like them. They want to influence their laziness and join with them in their spree, but we have to reject their invitation for they play havoc in our lives. We may stumble and may find it hard to stand where we fall.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Do it to revitalize. We can feel our energy flowing from our blood and veins. We will also have very good blood circulation that makes us active and the feeling would be great.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I am working on one concept which is
DO
As we spend our time in searching and searching then mostly not earn further we sit in shop and just waiting for customers then usually we get nothing. On the other hand when we start doing something money starts coming in online when we write and write and in shop when start preparing something. The point is while doing work we usually attacked by lazy ness so we need to further work hard, instead of defeating by it.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that the body can just be lazy sometimes but you must fight it out if you really want to make money both online and offline. So how do you tackle laziness;

set a 10-minute alarm to take breaks. try and Exercise before work, Switch up your work environment all the time.

Add yours?
You get lazy when you are tired so you can take breaks and refresh your mind.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Be reminded that he or she needs to accomplish his or her short-term and long-term goals. If he or she procastinates, nothing will happen to his or her life.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True that. I am a very lazy person, but i have managed to push myself to work a lot. I set intervalĂź for everything. Take for example, RiF, I post 10 posts and do something else, then 10 posts then focus on something and i make sur3 what ever I focus on is also making me money. That way by the end of the day i have manage d to reach minimum goal of $6 daily.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Add yours?
A good preparation is get a good night sleep so that you don't feel sluggish the following day, have a good breakfast, hot coffee to perk you up and clean your desk once you get to the office.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I mostly take break when my eyes are tired and start streaming Facebook or have a walk to my colleague, chit chat for few mins and get back to working.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
A good preparation is get a good night sleep so that you don't feel sluggish the following day, have a good breakfast, hot coffee to perk you up and clean your desk once you get to the office.
You are right there are some routine we need to carry out daily that will help us break issues of laziness

Back