4 Ways to Build Passive Income Through Investment

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
If you are looking forward to building passive income through investment, here are a couple of things you can try:
Fixed deposit bank account: You can receive high interest on your fixed deposit bank accounts, and you can receive quarterly or yearly interest.
Stock market: You can invest in dividend stocks and receive a quarterly or annual return on your investment.
Crypto: You can earn staking rewards or yield farming rewards from your assets
Bonds: You can buy bonds and receive passive income

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you are looking forward to building passive income through investment, here are a couple of things you can try:
Fixed deposit bank account: You can receive high interest on your fixed deposit bank accounts, and you can receive quarterly or yearly interest.
Stock market: You can invest in dividend stocks and receive a quarterly or annual return on your investment.
Cryptocurrency is the only passive income that I am making money from now and I hope to make money from other ones later

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I really like passive earnings with staking, it really is the one I am most familiar with, what I never tried was yield farming, I don't have much information about that type of passive earnings.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why did you not include blogging and YouTube channel. These two passive income opportunities are modern and more reliable than fixing your money in bank. The interest from banks is quite low . You need to deposit huge amount of money to receive reasonable amount

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I really like passive earnings with staking, it really is the one I am most familiar with, what I never tried was yield farming, I don't have much information about that type of passive earnings.
I tried to stake one of my coins yesterday and I will give you a feedback on how much profit I made.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.678
There are people who earn passive income through crypto currency investments. However that seems to be a nice way for earning passive income, one must need to be trained and acquire knowledge about the venture before making investments with it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I tried to stake one of my coins yesterday and I will give you a feedback on how much profit I made.
Perfect, what cryptocurrency are you staking right now? there are some that really offer amazing performance such as Cosmos Atom (21% more or less) or even polkadot (above 10%) too.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
If you can afford to buy a property and give it on rent then I think it is the best way to earn passive income. Stock market is bit risky and if you can afford to take risks then only you should invest in it. It's one of the best ways to earn good about of money in short period. I have started doing it but as the market is not good these days so not getting profit from the shares I have bought

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
If you can afford to buy a property and give it on rent then I think it is the best way to earn passive income. Stock market is bit risky and if you can afford to take risks then only you should invest in it. It's one of the best ways to earn good about of money in short period. I have started doing it but as the market is not good these days so not getting profit from the shares I have bought
Yes, that's true, but the range of money you need to enter the stock market, forex or crypto is much lower and buying a property is much more expensive and not suitable for all pockets, so it is better to start at the bottom and create passive income from there, at least I think so.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I agree with the fact that why I have not bought a property but have started investing in stocks. I am not sure if I will be able to earn from cryptocurrency so have not started investing in them.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I agree with the fact that why I have not bought a property but have started investing in stocks. I am not sure if I will be able to earn from cryptocurrency so have not started investing in them.
I understand, well, shares are a very good option also if you want to generate recurring income, especially those that offer some kind of dividend, there are some dividends that are quite well paid

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
The two ways of investment I always like is through Stock market: You can invest in dividend stocks and get a good return on your investment same with investing in
Crypto

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I mainly invest in stocks, bonds and mutual funds. I receive dividends from my investment semi-annually. I've worked for a startup. As they could not afford to pay me a decent salary, they gave me shares in the company instead. The start up has been doing well in these years. I receive dividends on a regular basis.
I am thinking if I should buy a property and rent it out. That would be a great source of income. But this is a big investment, I have to think if this is the right time to buy a property.

Back