• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

4 Websites For Writers to Make Money

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
Are you a writer? Do you write articles and books? Here are 6 websites that you can use to make money.

Amazon KDP: You can publish ebooks and paperbacks for free. If your manuscript is original and well-written, they will certainly accept your book. You can get up to 70 percent royalties. Apart from Amazon Kindle, you can also try other book publishing platforms.

iWriter: There are a lot of freelance marketplaces where you can find writing jobs (article writing or ebook writing), but iWriter is specifically built for writers. If you managed to upgrade your rank, you can earn up to $40 for an article.

Constant Content: If you are looking for a marketplace to sell your articles, this is the platform for you. The platform has been existing since 2004.

HubPages: This is an article publishing site. You do not make money instantly, but you can use this platform to build your writer's portfolio as well as earn revenue from your published articles.

Sites worth mentioning

You can also publish articles on Vocal and Medium and earn from views on your article (websites are available in limited countries though. You can also earn from sites like Read Cash, Publish0X, Hive Blog, etc. but your earnings will be based on tips you receive from other users. You can try selling your writing services through Upwork, Fiverr, People Per Hour, etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
Are you a writer? Do you write articles and books? Here are 6 websites that you can use to make money.

Amazon KDP: You can publish ebooks and paperbacks for free. If your manuscript is original and well-written, they will certainly accept your book. You can get up to 70 percent royalties. Apart from Amazon Kindle, you can also try other book publishing platforms.

iWriter: There are a lot of freelance marketplaces where you can find writing jobs (article writing or ebook writing), but iWriter is specifically built for writers. If you managed to upgrade your rank, you can earn up to $40 for an article.

Constant Content: If you are looking for a marketplace to sell your articles, this is the platform for you. The platform has been existing since 2004.

HubPages: This is an article publishing site. You do not make money instantly, but you can use this platform to build your writer's portfolio as well as earn revenue from your published articles.

Sites worth mentioning

You can also publish articles on Vocal and Medium and earn from views on your article (websites are available in limited countries though. You can also earn from sites like Read Cash, Publish0X, Hive Blog, etc. but your earnings will be based on tips you receive from other users. You can try selling your writing services through Upwork, Fiverr, People Per Hour, etc.
I opened an a count on publish0x a very long time but I don't know if it is still paying. That is the platform that I am trying to work on for now. I want to see if I will get paid

Back