5$ request to withdraw or more than that?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
Yes, i just did cashout my first $5 but due to holiday season we have to wait till Jordan back home from his holiday. But @Starmix get it every week. So, its very legit
Thanks for this Gist. This is kind of news I wanted to be hearing. This is a boost to our morale. However, pls what payment method do you used to receive your payment?.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Thanks for this Gist. This is kind of news I wanted to be hearing. This is a boost to our morale. However, pls what payment method do you used to receive your payment?.
As for me I don't have a PayPal account but I have a bitcoin wallet so I always withdraw to my bitcoin wallet

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$6.000
I will withdraw when I will think it's time, and it will also depend on withdrawal feature available.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I used paypal, and i got my first payment 2 days ago and last nite i just did request for my 2nd payout. So, its so legit my friend. You can see a thread about it too, i just did mine with proof from paypal, though. So, once again its totally legit and i love being in this community, i love being RIF Member

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For me I think I can wait until the delays in processing of the payment is over then I can request for a payment. The amount accumulated does not really matter provided it's about $5.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
Hi Ric, hoping you cold reach the threshold this evening. There is triple pay this day, so grab it. Just write at lest 30 words. I aim to reach $6 this day. I pan to do activities good for 3 hurs his evening to materialize my goal, You are almost there my friend.
What! How possible is it to reach $6 a day here? Or you're talking about completing $6? I use to think one can withdraw in $5 only. I love this forum because of it's fast payment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
What! How possible is it to reach $6 a day here? Or you're talking about completing $6? I use to think one can withdraw in $5 only. I love this forum because of it's fast payment.
That time I chatted with Ric, my earnings here were $5.200 so I told him to reach $ as you see n my earnings before the site RIF temporarily shut to resolve the crises.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
For me I think I can wait until the delays in processing of the payment is over then I can request for a payment. The amount accumulated does not really matter provided it's about $5.
I get it quick, i was request for payment 3 days ago and i got it the next day. Last nite i did request another cash out and i hope i get it today or tmrw

I hope i cant reach it soon, my friend. Wow, youre doing a great job, bojel.
This has been already more than two weeks. I have not reached $5 so easily. Earn more now before the maintenance at 12 am tonight. That's 1 pm my time here and 12 pm your time. So still have less than 2 hours to post before the maintenance.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
I use PayPal, bitcoin wallet can also be used.
Thanks for this. However, PayPal is not allowed in my country. Can you just explain to me how I can use bitcoins, because I look at their payments page, I'm seeing giftcard options.

Back