7 sources of passive income

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Currently, a lot of active income cannot meet the needs that are increasing, not only for basic needs but also to fulfill the desire to have something luxurious. Because of that, many people fill their free time with online work and passive income ideas for additional income.

To increase income does not mean we have to work longer and work harder, so that we can maintain health and peace of life. There are many ways to create passive income, as below:

1. Property to rent
2. Earn dividends, interest through stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
3. P2P lending.
4. Create an Online Course/Blog
5. Create games or mobile apps
6. Affiliate business.
7. Royalties etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Currently, a lot of active income cannot meet the needs that are increasing, not only for basic needs but also to fulfill the desire to have something luxurious. Because of that, many people fill their free time with online work and passive income ideas for additional income.

To increase income does not mean we have to work longer and work harder, so that we can maintain health and peace of life. There are many ways to create passive income, as below:

1. Property to rent
2. Earn dividends, interest through stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
3. P2P lending.
4. Create an Online Course/Blog
5. Create games or mobile apps
6. Affiliate business.
7. Royalties etc.
I prefer royalties out of the ones that you have listed here. You are surely going to make a lot of money from it

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me one of the easiest way to make passive income is through selling of course, once you have a knowledge about something and it is what you can explain well to people. Most especially if it is about making money, people will buy it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
There is a lot of talk about p2p lending and I have not tried it yet, I think that if I find a platform that gives me enough confidence to leave my funds there I will do it

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, most people love making passive income and so do I. It is wonderful to earn money without making any special effort or while sleeping. Of course, in the beginning, you must work hard in order to enjoy the passive earnings later on. Thank you for sharing with us these 7 ways to create passive income. They are really very helpful.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, most people love making passive income and so do I. It is wonderful to earn money without making any special effort or while sleeping. Of course, in the beginning, you must work hard in order to enjoy the passive earnings later on. Thank you for sharing with us these 7 ways to create passive income. They are really very helpful.
It true that making money while sleeping is the favourite of so many people and that is called a passive income.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It true that making money while sleeping is the favourite of so many people and that is called a passive income.
Yes,that's right. It is called passive income because you can make money passively without making any special effort or without getting tired. The best part of all is that you can make money while sleeping. :)

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
How can be blog/online course passive income? If you have blog you must post articles there to stay high on search engines and keep audience. Without articles you lose both including revenue. On online course you must teach your participants. So this can't be passive income.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income refers to a way one can make money by doing almost nothing. So the best way to do this is by investing so that your capital is what is bringing in income for you.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income refers to a way one can make money by doing almost nothing. So the best way to do this is by investing so that your capital is what is bringing in income for you.
You can make passive income by doing almost nothing but you must have put in place a lot of activities at the initial stage.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I earn passive income by selling digital products, print on demand business, blogging, as well as investment. I have built passive income by creating my own projects as well as through investment

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Very good passive income, especially if you can share your experience in digital products, print on demand business, which is not widely known by investors so it will be useful for other RIF members to create passive income streams.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me one of the easiest way to make passive income is through selling of course, once you have a knowledge about something and it is what you can explain well to people. Most especially if it is about making money, people will buy it
Not on this Forum! They will keep right on saying, "it can't be done" with the same hand they use to pick up the free pennies from this Forum by doing it here.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not on this Forum! They will keep right on saying, "it can't be done" with the same hand they use to pick up the free pennies from this Forum by doing it here.
No I don't mean sell course here, you can create your own blog or go to sites that can accept you sell stuffs. You can also go to pages to advertise the course

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All he 7 ways of earning passively that you listed are great and awesome ways for one to get to earn some money passively but k e thing for sure is that it is never easy to carry out at all. When you check out all these things listed, you will see that they all require some sort of hard work and patience with learning to be able to start it up.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
All he 7 ways of earning passively that you listed are great and awesome ways for one to get to earn some money passively but k e thing for sure is that it is never easy to carry out at all. When you check out all these things listed, you will see that they all require some sort of hard work and patience with learning to be able to start it up.
In my opinion, there is the easiest way from the list that I have presented above, one of which is to invest in money market mutual funds, which have a low risk, besides investing in mutual funds allows us to start from small money, only around $ 1, then you can invest regularly. like saving.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.998
I like passive income from rent and landed property you continue to earn a lot from this stream. As land continue to appreciate and you continue to make money all the time

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I like passive income from rent and landed property you continue to earn a lot from this stream. As land continue to appreciate and you continue to make money all the time
Property and land are a type of fixed asset as a hedge against inflation besides that the price of property and land will rise every year, we will also receive rent from property tenants every year. Unfortunately the price is too high so it will take us a long time to increase investment in property and land.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
It's a good passive income building for rent or property for rent. I have inherited from my parents one hectare coconut farm land and it's rented annually. It's one of my passive income.

Back