A boss is not a king so never be afraid

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
A business owner, who we also call, a boss is not a king, so there is no reason why feel afraid if commits a mistake. You just need an explanation. In the busenss center, one mistake would be the services for the customers which might not be satisfactory as shown in the feedback. Saying the word sorry is easy to say and promise not to make the same mistake again. We have to value our customers, so should not show them our arrogance no matter how tired are we at work. They also deserved respect. A boss could understand your case and may give you a second chance.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Well, this is why it is good to work with understanding boss. you would be able to pull off something's without getting any queries. but then we still need to respect our bosses

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
One will be inspired to work even without a supervision because of a desirable boss with a priceless attitude. I'm discouraged to work in an office when the boss is bossy and most to his employees.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
A business owner, who we also call, a boss is not a king, so there is no reason why feel afraid if commits a mistake. You just need an explanation. In the busenss center, one mistake would be the services for the customers which might not be satisfactory as shown in the feedback. Saying the word sorry is easy to say and promise not to make the same mistake again. We have to value our customers, so should not show them our arrogance no matter how tired are we at work. They also deserved respect. A boss could understand your case and may give you a second chance.
Workers need to learn to say sorry when they are wrong and also to speak good words whenever they are at fault , either to customers , co workers or even the boss of the organisation and this will make them calm and not prolong matter.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Workers need to learn to say sorry when they are wrong and also to speak good words whenever they are at fault , either to customers , co workers or even the boss of the organisation and this will make them calm and not prolong matter.
That is the best thing to do rather than to chill because of fear when something is done that angers the boss. It is normal for a boss to get angry when there is a task not done well. It may affect his business's daily turnover.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
I spent a lot of time under a boss. Only in my last company I was a boss. But unfortunately they think as they are king and we are their servant. Slight mistake of ours turned them rude and then we started facing severe consequences. At least in my city mostly this happens.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
That is weird, you are the boss and you are treated by your employees as their subordinates. That will not be the case. You should have empowered your authority. That was an act of abuse against your authority as the head of office.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are very right at every situation one just have to be courage and just explain what happened Even if the boss is a king the worst is you say I am sorry

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
You are the boss in the office but you are not the owner. An owner could also be sometimes the boss but if he lacks skills, he may hire a qualified candidate, therefore he must not be bossy.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
If you have skills and experience, you can always sell yourself in the job market. If you have sellable qualities, you do not have to fear your boss, you will be an asset in the company.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
That is right, there is no need to have a bosso to survive as long as there is skill and opportunity to work independently. If serve a busenss or company with a toxic boss, time comes you'll decide to quit, so better quit right away.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
A boss' position could be temporary and if is so rude and arrogant to subordinates, the time comes that he will be kicked out and demoted. There is no logic in feeling afraid of a toxic boss, you can report him to the owner of the company.

Back