Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$95.096
Raw Dex
$2.864
Hi guys,

Now that we've been moving along for a couple months, I am implementing a few changes:
  • Earnings for topic creation has been turned off at this point in time. The quality of the topics I'm seeing has really dwindled down, and I feel like we're getting pretty redundant with some of these discussions. We also have nearly 20,000 discussion topics at this point in time, so there's plenty to reply to. As needed, I'll slowly give this particular benefit back to users who I have seen create quality topics.
  • Full earnings on posts (replies only, given the note above) has been reduced to 20 posts per day. You'll earn that $0.01 per post on 20 posts, and then it'll decrease to $0.0025 for all of your posts after that. With these two changes, that has us now offering an earnings potential of $0.20 per day, as opposed to the $0.30 we were previously offering.
  • Might as well throw some positive news in with the negative, so I'm also removing the 5% fees on all future withdrawals. You will still be responsible for any fees associated with the cash out method that you use (especially noteworthy with PayPal), but you will no longer be charged any fees on our end.
  • I will also be removing the fees that are incurred with Dex transfers between members of this community. That means if you're doing business with an exchanger (such as @King Belieal), you won't have the issue of us taking a cut of the Dex that you transfer over anymore.

I have immediately made the changes regarding earnings, but I haven't gone through and updated all of the official listed information just yet. Please give me 24 hours to get all of these things updated. Anyway, that's all I got for now. Thanks for being here at Index Forum!

Regards,
Cam

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Thanks for letting us know and looking forward to more innovations that will follow. I think that the other changes made on the forum will greatly improve activity on the market place because there will be a surge of peer to peer transactions.
above all it is important that we are all contributing valuable information that is making the community to grow unlike posting Gibberish....

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the drop in the quality of the topics is the result of reduction in minimum word requirement. I think most users were only trying to fulfill the daily quota of 5 topics, instead of creating valuable discussion.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
If you are willing to go extra mile you can always do that. You can earn up to $1 per day. However, that will be a lot of work, right?
To resume yes. If you earn every day 1 $ and post 100 posts you will never be active on similar projects. If you do 10 postings on 5 websites or 15 posts that's 75 posts on different PTP in free time.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Thanks for informing us. The truth is in my case I'm struggling to be able to post at least a weekly post: cause my very busy schedule and real life issues I must solve, it became impossible for me to post 20 daily posts, despite my desire to be more active on PTP forums. And the removal of the fees on withdrawals is really good news! Hoping to see the improving of the topics' quality.

Back