A few forum sites for your reference, give your inputs

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Reddit: Reddit is one of the most popular forum sites on the internet and is used by millions of people around the world. It features a wide range of topics from politics to tech to sports and more.

2. Quora: Quora is an online question and answer forum that allows users to ask and answer questions on a variety of topics. It also allows users to follow topics they are interested in and join in on discussions.

3. Stack Exchange: Stack Exchange is a network of question and answer sites with a wide range of topics, including programming, mathematics, and philosophy. Users can ask and answer questions, share knowledge, and engage in discussions.

4. 4chan: 4chan is an imageboard website that allows users to post and share images and other content. It is known for its controversial content, but also contains discussions on a variety of topics.

5. Yahoo Answers: Yahoo Answers is a question and answer website where users can ask and answer questions and share their knowledge. It also allows users to search for answers from other users.

6. Disqus: Disqus is a comment system that allows users to comment on websites and join in on discussions. It is used by millions of websites, including news sites and forums, to allow users to engage in conversations.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nairaland is another popular forum that have over 1.2 million members. Nairaland is a Nigeria based forum that discuss about every topic you can think of. As of last year, it is speculated that nairaland worth over 38 million dollars.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nairaland is another popular forum that have over 1.2 million members. Nairaland is a Nigeria based forum that discuss about every topic you can think of. As of last year, it is speculated that nairaland worth over 38 million dollars.
Is it for everyone online? can we earn?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Does Nairaland forum accepts people from all over the world or is it a country-based kind of forums. And again what is its means of payment and the payment rates

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am active on quora and reddit. Other than quora is any of the websites paying members for their content, even if it is a very small amount? Have you joined these websites?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes i have an account on nairaland, though i hardly visit the forum right now. But if not for nairaland, i do not think i would be in any of these forums. It was through nairaland i came across read.cash and it was from the contacts i got from readcash i came across my first forum bizdustry.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
For me I think the outlined sites are not paid to post forums. Instead these are the questions and answers forums where people can ask anything and can be answered there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This is true
I don't just know how to get started on that platform. I would have loved to give it a trial

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am aware of Quora and Reddit only. They are reputable sites. I use Quora quite a lot to get answers to my questions, but I am not active in writing for the site.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
I am only aware of Quora and Reddit, but I do not believe they are revenue-generating websites. I only go there when I have a question. That's all there is to it. But I hope they're paying.

Back