A good way to save money

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is my first tip on saving money. Now this can be done in any location in or out of the US. It just depends on your location and what it offers in your area. The way I have been saving some money is by recycling aluminum cans and scrapping metal such as copper and steel. Now in some towns around my area You can recycle cans , plastic soda bottles, and glass beverage bottles for a refund. Currently in my area I get $.05 per bottle or can. In other parts of the united states it can be as high as $.10 per bottle and can. And in other parts of the united states they do not offer a refund but they do offer a refund per pound on aluminum, steel, and copper which is the best paying. Then what you do with this money is instead of going to spend it, just put it in little jars or cans that will hold coins. then when it fills up, bring it to your bank for deposit if you have an account. Do not bring it to the big green machines you see at the local market because they charge you a high percentage of your hard earned money just for using it. If you can, roll it in coin rollers for easy transport and bring it to a local filling station because they are always looking for change. Keep following this feed for more money saving tips

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Wow, that is great, my way to save money is to avoid shopping weekly. I usually shopped every week but during the pandemic, I changed my mind. I better save my time and money shopping at malls.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I live in England, UK and I do know that there is a service available where you can take your cans to be recycled and they will pay you for it. I only know this myself as I have a friend who lives on the same street as me and she collects cans and gives them to a friend of her's to be able to recycle for extra funds so she can take her son out for days out which I think is awesome.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is my second tip on saving money. I have 2 jars at home. A small one just for pennies, and a larger one for the rest of my coins. Everyday I come home and I take the change from my pocket and divide the pennies and other change. Then once every few months I roll the coins and take them to local stores who need change and turn them in for cash. Then I save the cash in a stash until it becomes big enough to take to the bank and save

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in the Philippines, we do similar things, we collect empty bottles whether of cans and of plastic or glass bottles, plastics, metals, papers, or any recyclable materials and sell it in junkshop, even appliances that is already old and not functioning, in that way can save a little bit of money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
The best way to save money is self-discipline. Apply the 50-40-20 rule to avoid the useless spending of money. Have only one menu every meal and cook only good for 3 meals to save gas or current, lol.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is my 3rd tip on saving money. You take 2 $1.00 bills daily and put them in a jar or whatever you have. Every friday, you take a $5.00 bill and put it in the jar. Every 2 weeks on a friday, Put a $10.00 bill in the jar. And at the end of the month put a $20.00 bill in the jar. This will give you a total of $90.00 monthly. Times that by 12 and you have 1080.00 This is based on a 30 day month so some days will be 30 and some days will be 31. And of course february will be 28 or 29 days but don't worry about that because the months with 31 days will make up for it.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
This is my 3rd tip on saving money. You take 2 $1.00 bills daily and put them in a jar or whatever you have. Every friday, you take a $5.00 bill and put it in the jar. Every 2 weeks on a friday, Put a $10.00 bill in the jar. And at the end of the month put a $20.00 bill in the jar. This will give you a total of $90.00 monthly. Times that by 12 and you have 1080.00 This is based on a 30 day month so some days will be 30 and some days will be 31. And of course february will be 28 or 29 days but don't worry about that because the months with 31 days will make up for it.
You can save money when you are very dedicated and you are committed to setting aside a certain amount of money from you profit.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is another way of saving money. Now this one does take a little money spend but it is fun. You get some lottery scratch tickets. When you get a winning ticket, stack them up for 3 months. Then After 3 months cash them out and see how much you have. then put it in the savings jar

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Wow, that is great, my way to save money is to avoid shopping weekly. I usually shopped every week but during the pandemic, I changed my mind. I better save my time and money shopping at malls.
It's good way to save money as for myself I don't buy things that I don't need I think it's good way to save a little of money I'm trying to save every day to increase my finances

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's good way to save money as for myself I don't buy things that I don't need I think it's good way to save a little of money I'm trying to save every day to increase my finances
That must be what to do, life is getting harder this time. It seems the high prices are like forever high, uncontrollable.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is my first tip on saving money. Now this can be done in any location in or out of the US. It just depends on your location and what it offers in your area. The way I have been saving some money is by recycling aluminum cans and scrapping metal such as copper and steel. Now in some towns around my area You can recycle cans , plastic soda bottles, and glass beverage bottles for a refund. Currently in my area I get $.05 per bottle or can. In other parts of the united states it can be as high as $.10 per bottle and can. And in other parts of the united states they do not offer a refund but they do offer a refund per pound on aluminum, steel, and copper which is the best paying. Then what you do with this money is instead of going to spend it, just put it in little jars or cans that will hold coins. then when it fills up, bring it to your bank for deposit if you have an account. Do not bring it to the big green machines you see at the local market because they charge you a high percentage of your hard earned money just for using it. If you can, roll it in coin rollers for easy transport and bring it to a local filling station because they are always looking for change. Keep following this feed for more money saving tips
Very good tip. In India these cans and bottles cannot fetch much

Back