A profitable website that help us grow financially

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I once had a website with a page rank of 2. It has given me amazing opportunity. I made money by writing product reviews, using Google AdSense, and other methods. My website was unfortunately sold to someone else because I failed to renew it.

Can you explain what exactly happened? I can't understand. How can your website be sold to someone else when you own it?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, paid to post forums are platforms that helps me earn money. Crypto used to be good but we're in the bear season where everything is down the drain.
this is even the best time for you to start making investment. You need to monitor cryptocurrencies that have potentials now.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
this is even the best time for you to start making investment. You need to monitor cryptocurrencies that have potentials now.
Yes you're correct, the bear market is presenting good opportunities to buy good tokens at below launch price. There are many good tokens that'll do above x20 in the next bull run.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you're correct, the bear market is presenting good opportunities to buy good tokens at below launch price. There are many good tokens that'll do above x20 in the next bull run.
Exactly, your ability to detect those cryptocurrencies now will make you a lot of money on the long run. I am still monitoring my favourite cryptocurrencies.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.553
In order for a website to generate a decent revenue, it must have a good flow of traffic organic traffic indeed. Most Websites fail at marketing their sites to have a lot of traffic which unable them to earn substantially from the sites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
Same reason i have not joined any Affiliate marketing program. Trying to make people buy a product is one of my weak points, and besides affiliate marketers tend to make it look like it is extremely easy, only for you to join and discover its actually harder than you thought.
That's not nice but I do not like any affiliate marketing platform because I am not good in convincing people to buy my product

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
I have adsnese and amazon ads on over a dozen websites and I make good money from half of them. I not only pay my bills but also save and invest money through adsnese revenue

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I have adsnese and amazon ads on over a dozen websites and I make good money from half of them. I not only pay my bills but also save and invest money through adsnese revenue

You mean that you re-invest money in the Google adsense program? Does the Google adsense program offer you the ability to invest money and earn? It would be a nice thing if this is true.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
You mean that you re-invest money in the Google adsense program? Does the Google adsense program offer you the ability to invest money and earn? It would be a nice thing if this is true.
I mean I use my adsense earnings to invest in stock market (I make enough money through adsnese to not only for saving but also to invest in the market

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think he's referring to whenever you cash out from Google AdSense, you use the money to reinvest in another profitable venture. Well the issue is which venture?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many other platforms where you can get free courses. However, free courses will not be beneficial if you want to gain advanced knowledge of the course you tend to pursue.
Probably, that is actually the problem. But sometimes there are some free courses that may also be off a good quality like premium ones but they are scarce.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Top most thing in website success is traffic once you get traffic on your website then you can earn from adsense, affiliate products or selling your own products.

Back