a quality article site to earn money

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been contributing articles on the iWriter platform since 2011. Regrettably, my account faced a ban due to inactivity, leading to financial difficulties. Could you kindly recommend a platform where I can write articles in exchange for monetary compensation? Need a site-like writer to earn money for my living. You can send links.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is difficult to find an iwriter alternative at present, it appears that they have greatly reduced the number of writers. Even I could not login to my iwriter account since September 2023 without a valid reason, so I will be trying to get writing work directly.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
I've been contributing articles on the iWriter platform since 2011. Regrettably, my account faced a ban due to inactivity, leading to financial difficulties. Could you kindly recommend a platform where I can write articles in exchange for monetary compensation? Need a site-like writer to earn money for my living. You can send links.
There's also a very good site to write articles. I also plan to apply. Try to apply at WriterBay. It's like iWriter. There are three tests to answer but they're easy. Others to write an easy and submit credentials. Just check it.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most content producing sites are closing down. It is difficult now to have a vibrant content site without getting restricted from Google. Google policies are really tough to scale through especially when you want to monetize the site. Secondly, the site have to have tech and editing team to monitor the contents. I will recommend Hubpages.com. Hubpages is ok but very strict.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Most content producing sites are closing down. It is difficult now to have a vibrant content site without getting restricted from Google. Google policies are really tough to scale through especially when you want to monetize the site. Secondly, the site have to have tech and editing team to monitor the contents. I will recommend Hubpages.com. Hubpages is ok but very strict.
I'm a registered member on Hubpages but I didn't post anything there. I forgot the site. I also don't have time. I'm contented on forums. It's my happiness.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
You can try medium or publish0x, those are the ones I use, especially the last one where it is primarily a website for articles on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, but you can also write articles about anything else.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
You can try medium or publish0x, those are the ones I use, especially the last one where it is primarily a website for articles on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, but you can also write articles about anything else.
I was a registered member on those two sites but I didn't work. I'm busy at work offline. I'm also checking my milk tea business. I'm only active on Bizdustry, DBucks and RIF. I dismissed many sites.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
Nowadays online earning is becoming tough and tough, I tried my level best to get any writing site but till date I didn't get any. You can apply for job as a writer in so many legit sites as smart blogger.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.908
There are many websites available, however, some of them are fraudulent. I'm also having trouble finding a website that pays writers. You might try applying on freelancing sites like Freelancer or Upwork.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
For me l have never participated in the article writing submitting sites before. However l have heard about hubpages but never shown any interest in joining. Those kinds of websites are greatly affected by the introduction of the AI

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The only article site i have ever worked on was read.cash and i was able to make a lot from it but since they stopped paying i have not worked on any other article site again.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As much as I would love to find a quality site where I can write articles and earn money, it seems to be a lot more difficult to find any that are reliable and sustainable.

It's a shame and I only hope this may change soon.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, after ai for article writing became popular, the number of articles available on iwriter for the writers declined to a very great extent, and also there are very few websites which pay writers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You can begin to write on medium but I don't think that placing your account on a ban is the best thing that iwritwr could do. They could have maybe just restricted the account for a while and that can be done as long as you did not carry out any bad activity on it

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
As much as I would love to find a quality site where I can write articles and earn money, it seems to be a lot more difficult to find any that are reliable and sustainable.

It's a shame and I only hope this may change soon.
There are a lot of them I also think weekend note is one of them and if you are smart enough you can bid some projects at up work and complete the platform have articles writing services

Back