A Reliable Earning Site During COVID and Beyond for you

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an online worker, I understand that finding reliable and trustworthy earning sites can be a challenging and sometimes frustrating process. While there are many legitimate earning sites available, there are also plenty of scams and fraudulent sites that can waste your time and even put you at risk.

In my personal experience, iWriter has been a reliable earning site that has helped me through some tough times, especially during the COVID pandemic. I am grateful for the consistent earning opportunities that this site has provided me with over the past eleven years, and I can't imagine where I would be without it.

What I like about iwriter is that it offers a secure and reliable platform for freelancers to find work and get paid. The site's payment system that ensures you get paid for the work you do.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an online worker, I understand that finding reliable and trustworthy earning sites can be a challenging and sometimes frustrating process. While there are many legitimate earning sites available, there are also plenty of scams and fraudulent sites that can waste your time and even put you at risk.

In my personal experience, iWriter has been a reliable earning site that has helped me through some tough times, especially during the COVID pandemic. I am grateful for the consistent earning opportunities that this site has provided me with over the past eleven years, and I can't imagine where I would be without it.

What I like about iwriter is that it offers a secure and reliable platform for freelancers to find work and get paid. The site's payment system that ensures you get paid for the work you do.
iwriter is a great platform for writers to write and earn money online. However they have stopped accepting new registration recently. For now I'll just stick with paid to post forums like beermoney forum and RIF.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
During that time I felt depressed and couldn't earn online as I should have but its past so these days I am prepared for any such situation

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

It is true that it is very difficult to find a legit earning site online. I am so glad to hear that you have found this wonderful platform which has helped you during Covid and beyond. As far as I am concerned, I am very lucky to have found R.I.F. It is my favourite earning forum.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I do online surveys and post on RIF. I joined RIF in December 2022. The Pandemic has not affected any survey sites. I still get surveys from them on a regular basis.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since you are good at surveys you can earn well from these as they pay decent and I feel Singapore is in 1st or 2nd tier
I think we should try to enlarge our reach on income earning opportunities. There are so many of them that we're yet to discover. Don't be surprised there are platforms we don't know that pays well.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think we should try to enlarge our reach on income earning opportunities. There are so many of them that we're yet to discover. Don't be surprised there are platforms we don't know that pays well.
Yes, there are some sites that we do not know till for earning high. If any site that you come across please let me know to earn more

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
PTC sites as Neobux supported me few years before, and some servey sites too, these were all reasonable way of earning for me, on that time I was not aware of i writer and when I find out then it was too late because iwriter is now not accepting new registration.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
You are right but I don't have any confidence in earning from surveys so I am not sure if I should join any such website

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
PTC sites as Neobux supported me few years before, and some servey sites too, these were all reasonable way of earning for me, on that time I was not aware of i writer and when I find out then it was too late because iwriter is now not accepting new registration.
I will I will have to try the neobux out to see if I can also make money from the platform.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Look for earning sites that offer a variety of opportunities, such as surveys, online tasks, and product testing. This will help you to find the opportunities that best suit your skills and interests. like R. I. F (y)

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
During the covid period read.cash was still abit active, i earned a lot form read.cash back then but another reliable site for me back then was bizdustry, and even till now i am still pretty much active there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I was not able to find a reliable earning platform during the pandemic so I learnt how to trade cryptocurrency

Back