A site that changes our life?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Iwriter site , it changed my site when locked down was enforced. I sat comfortbaly in my house and earned daily 25$ for three years,

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.733
We learn a lot from websites that provide free information on how to make money online, save money, and so on. I am grateful for PTP forums such as Referral Index Forum and others that allow us to not only earn but also discover new things on a daily basis.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Iwriter site , it changed my site when locked down was enforced. I sat comfortbaly in my house and earned daily 25$ for three years,
This is quite a high reward and I have never been able to make even half of it so you did well till the time you were able to make this much

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is quite a high reward and I have never been able to make even half of it so you did well till the time you were able to make this much
The pity is that I am searching a new account to work on it, unfortunately my account was deactivated due to log in absence for many days

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, and it feels so good and accomplished to see my effort here landed in the right place and not from my salary. I need to save more for another business I plan to operate soon.
Yeah, I think you are already in the right path to financial freedom. You can even save more money to venture into some offline businesses.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would say that it's going to be Binance for me. It's the only online cryptocurrency exchanger website that have paid me more than enough in this world.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
@Chibson, despite that, it is still not enough considering the prices of commodities this time. They keep on soaring high and our lives will not be changed for the better should we only have one job. We need there or four jobs to make life better.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Chibson, despite that, it is still not enough considering the prices of commodities this time. They keep on soaring high and our lives will not be changed for the better should we only have one job. We need there or four jobs to make life better.
Or one good investment that keeps compounding for a few years. I am encouraged by watching my CryptoWin go from zero to over a million Satoshi in eight months. The bigger it gets, the faster it grows.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Starmix , probably. It is more sensible to have several jobs simultaneously in this current time. If the cost of living is soaring and your income remains stagnant you will probably suffer.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Or one good investment that keeps compounding for a few years. I am encouraged by watching my CryptoWin go from zero to over a million Satoshi in eight months. The bigger it gets, the faster it grows.
Can you share your link so that I can apply? It seems a very interesting way of investing. Just imagine the compounding interest yearly. It might be good as insurance. lie the PRU-UK insurance company. at 70 pesos daily one can retire with 3.5 million pesos.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can you share your link so that I can apply? It seems a very interesting way of investing. Just imagine the compounding interest yearly. It might be good as insurance. lie the PRU-UK insurance company. at 70 pesos daily one can retire with 3.5 million pesos.
My link is in my signature for each post or the About Page on my profile

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
@oldbuddy aw okay, thank you Sir. I will open it tomorrow. I'm using my mobile phone and I am about to sleep. It's almost 8 in the evening here Philippines time. Thank you so much for sharing.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that is so right, but my earnings here are for the payment of my internet bill. I want my earnings online to serve me too through internet payment.
Post automatically merged:

I do not like BMF. It looks dirty, too many thing to see.
You have not taken time to go through the site. The site have very a lot information that will change the way you perceive online making strategies.
Post automatically merged:

Google search changed my perception about life and internet revolution. Google search is easy access to virtual library where you are likely to get any information you cancrgink of. Google search helped me do a lot of research on my bachelor's degree on Biochemistry. Am still grateful to Google for adding more value to my life.

Last edited:
Back