Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have just got a WhatsApp message of a male person
He is telling that I have a chance to earn 1000 rupees in addition to 1200 sign up. I doubted that's why I asked about payout proof. He has sent me cashier proof which is correct. I think I should look towards it. I am sharing with you because I told him that I can not invest. After this he told me about sharing the link. Since I have no friend because of my mistake, so that I can not share but here someone told me to keep doing. So I thought to share it here.
But I have shared few things but no one used my link. That's why I have no confidence to share this link.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I have learned that WhatsApp is sometimes used by scammers on the web. I personally experienced it. After I applied, there were many tasks I performed but I realized that it was a scam technique. So, I blocked them. They will get our cellular phone number and join our Facebook. They will also scam our friends on Facebook, but I alerted Meta Facebook and they were all blocked and removed successfully.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
@Ravi Raj You can share but you cannot push anyone to use your link or join but as per my experience anything you receive on Facebook or WhatsApp is spam and I doubt the payment proof will be fake too so take care

Alams

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even nowadays people can create fake proof just to convince you to believe what they're talking about. I've seen situation where people create fake alert just to dupe or scam people

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Ravi Raj You can share but you cannot push anyone to use your link or join but as per my experience anything you receive on Facebook or WhatsApp is spam and I doubt the payment proof will be fake too so take care
I
I have learned that WhatsApp is sometimes used by scammers on the web. I personally experienced it. After I applied, there were many tasks I performed but I realized that it was a scam technique. So, I blocked them. They will get our cellular phone number and join our Facebook. They will also scam our friends on Facebook, but I alerted Meta Facebook and they were all blocked and removed successfully.
Yes, you are right. I have also experienced this.
Post automatically merged:

Do you have to invest? If yes then run.
Yes, I am running.

Even nowadays people can create fake proof just to convince you to believe what they're talking about. I've seen situation where people create fake alert just to dupe or scam people
Yes, are right. Now-a-days, people make proof. But I have not encountered with these or say I have less experience in this.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
There are abusive people .They make technology ugly, instead of appreciating technology, they used it as a source of their monkey business or fraudulent activities.

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He is telling that I have a chance to earn 1000 rupees in addition to 1200 sign up. I doubted that's why I asked about payout proof. He has sent me cashier proof which is correct. I think I should look towards it. I am sharing with you because I told him that I can not invest. After this he told me about sharing the link. Since I have no friend because of my mistake, so that I can not share but here someone told me to keep doing. So I thought to share it here.
But I have shared few things but no one used my link. That's why I have no confidence to share this link.
Hi, I just got this AAA app, And this app has 4.8 stars in play store. I think it's legit and popular. What do you say?
Stay away from these nonsense websites and apps. Use your time and energy and make as many you want
Hi, I just got this app, And this app has 4.8 stars in play store. I think it's legit and popular. What do you say?

Stay away from these nonsense websites and apps. Use your time and energy and make as many you want
Hi, I just got this app, And this app has 4.8 stars in play store. I think it's legit and popular. What do you say?

There are abusive people .They make technology ugly, instead of appreciating technology, they used it as a source of their monkey business or fraudulent activities.

Do you have to invest? If yes then run.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-30-13-35-54-066_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-30-13-35-54-066_com.android.vending.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 0

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
I am not sure if it is a legit one. All I know, I always received messages asking me to chat with them using that app.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I think that is scam. Please be very careful of such messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back