Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
If I were in a situation where some colleagues were stealing from the company, I would surely report them anonymously. If the top management did not do anything, I could reveal myself and report them formally. In the first place, I do not want to be involved with them and destroy my reputation. What do you do in this situation?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First, I will make or find evidence to support the report so that my superiors believe it, and I am not accused of slandering them. If I don't have supporting evidence I will just keep quiet, and be wary of them. And be prepared to make evidence if in the future they repeat the same mistake. After having new supporting evidence I reported to my boss anonymously, I don't want any conflict with the employee.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Truthfully you would be doing the right thing. if colleagues were doing something bad like stealing from the company, I would surely report them tk the company because what they are doing is despicable.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.410
Raw Dex
$0.008
In such a situation, I would definitely report to the management with supporting evidence. I would do that anonymously. But I think there is nothing I can do if management is not doing anything.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
In this situation i would try my very best to report the issue. Though i would not want to get involved as well, cause i am not really the type that likes much attention.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.985
I would try to inform the management but I would advise it to hide my identity so that the perpetrators wouldn't see me as their betrayer.
In a matter of fact.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
It is best to blow the whistle so that the company would not be run down by that bad attitude of the staff. It could have been your business and you would wish someone to help you protect it.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
First, I will make or find evidence to support the report so that my superiors believe it, and I am not accused of slandering them. If I don't have supporting evidence I will just keep quiet, and be wary of them. And be prepared to make evidence if in the future they repeat the same mistake. After having new supporting evidence I reported to my boss anonymously, I don't want any conflict with the employee.
I do agree with you. This whistleblower needs to show something to defend oneself against those people who are doing bad within the company. There are times that we need to think more than twice before doing so. It is not an easy thing because it can make our lives in danger.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do agree with you. This whistleblower needs to show something to defend oneself against those people who are doing bad within the company. There are times that we need to think more than twice before doing so. It is not an easy thing because it can make our lives in danger.
That's right, sometimes very dangerous and life threatening. So it's better to report to the boss anonymously, so as not to cause new problems due to conflicts with these problematic employees.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
For me a neat job should always be done which would be reporting anonymously. so it would he to definitely report to the management with supporting evidence if need be

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, reporting anonymously is very important and necessary in a business venture. This is because you will avoid being harmed by the culprits. It will also prevent the business from collapsing.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
It is always good to report the case anonymously as it is very important that one's identity be protected. but whistle blowing is necessary in a business venture. it will help keep criminals away

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Stealing is bad and if I ever find out any staff who's stealing from the company I would not waste time to have him or her reported. I won't even mind not doing it anonymously.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
That's right, sometimes very dangerous and life threatening. So it's better to report to the boss anonymously, so as not to cause new problems due to conflicts with these problematic employees.
In this case, we really need to do this. If I were the whistleblower, I can give more proofs like videos. So that I can able prove that they are doing something wrong at work.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would not stand and watch an organization being plundered no matter how close I am with such a staff. I would blow the whistle on you to save the company no matter the situation.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In this case, we really need to do this. If I were the whistleblower, I can give more proofs like videos. So that I can able prove that they are doing something wrong at work.

For me, before reporting with the evidence I have, I will ask my supervisor to keep it confidential regarding who reported it. He has to be willing to promise us, otherwise it's better for me not to report it because the problems that will be caused later are bigger, and maybe not threatening the company but threatening my safety.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
But the truth is that if is not to allow anyone you know to financially or otherwise ruin an organization . if you consider your future you would blow the whistle on such a person

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is always good to report the case anonymously as it is very important that one's identity be protected. but whistle blowing is necessary in a business venture. it will help keep criminals away
Definitely, in any business where whistle blowing is not in existence a lot of things will go wrong. having that in a business venture is important but it must be anonymous.

Back