reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since someone mentioned it.
YouNow is a site or it can be application and its better to use site not gonna lie.
YouNow is a streaming platform and about the earning one its depends if they like the content or if you have a friend to that platform that can help you or support you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I just came across this, i have not heard about it before though. Do you have an idea of their payment method? Do they pay you to watch these streams or you get paid when you stream?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just came across this, i have not heard about it before though. Do you have an idea of their payment method? Do they pay you to watch these streams or you get paid when you stream?
They can pay via paypal.
This is the very first time I am hearing about the earning site. I really don't have any idea whether it's a get paid to do site or any other type.
You don't have to pay if you don't want to but you can earn more if you have supporters or a friend.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
This is the first time I've heard of the website YouNow. I'll look into it when I have the chance. It would be nice if someone could provide payment proof to confirm its legitimacy.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you already got paid from it? I would like to know more about it
Yup. I will send it to you in DM later
Post automatically merged:

This is the first time I've heard of the website YouNow. I'll look into it when I have the chance. It would be nice if someone could provide payment proof to confirm its legitimacy.
I've been paid to that site.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
This is the very first time I am hearing about the earning site. I really don't have any idea whether it's a get paid to do site or any other type.
I also do not have any idea of the website and I am not surprised because there are a lot of platforms that I have not heard of that I don't even know what they do on them

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Never heard of a site called YouNow. Since the OP says it is a streaming platform, I would like to know what kind of content we can stream and how we can earn from our countent.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Never heard of a site called YouNow. Since the OP says it is a streaming platform, I would like to know what kind of content we can stream and how we can earn from our countent.
The only problem with platforms like this is their payment. We never can tell if they pay well or not. Most of the streaming platforms that I know always pay peanut and it is not nice

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ooh that means the site is a good one and you can advise people to work on the website. If I may ask, were you able to earn a reasonable amount from that platform or not?
Yeah plus I don't stream but much but II managed to cash out plus they give me bunch of amount for me to earn a diamonds.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since someone mentioned it.
YouNow is a site or it can be application and its better to use site not gonna lie.
YouNow is a streaming platform and about the earning one its depends if they like the content or if you have a friend to that platform that can help you or support you.
O would really like you to help explain or elaborate more about the website, since you have experienced it before, so that we don't waste our time on it, and also I hope it pays very well, because some of this platforms are good in Easton people's time.

Back