About YouNow

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
O would really like you to help explain or elaborate more about the website, since you have experienced it before, so that we don't waste our time on it, and also I hope it pays very well, because some of this platforms are good in Easton people's time.
Its only about live streaming, you can be supporter like giving gifts available to that site or you can be a watcher.
@Middlepoet20 can explain more since he is good to it and he has more experience to it. LOL

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
O would really like you to help explain or elaborate more about the website, since you have experienced it before, so that we don't waste our time on it, and also I hope it pays very well, because some of this platforms are good in Easton people's time.
How it works is you gain currency called Diamonds, and Bars and Pearls. You earn Bars by logging in everyday till you have enough pearls to cashout for bars. Bars help gift creators on Livestreams you visit. And when you stream and people gift you likes, at the end of the stream it tallies it up for you and gives you a rough estimate of how much you earned and it rewards you diamonds. You get 750,000 diamonds to cash out for 75 dollars. Takes around 7 to 10 buisness days. Hope this explains it.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How it works is you gain currency called Diamonds, and Bars and Pearls. You earn Bars by logging in everyday till you have enough pearls to cashout for bars. Bars help gift creators on Livestreams you visit. And when you stream and people gift you likes, at the end of the stream it tallies it up for you and gives you a rough estimate of how much you earned and it rewards you diamonds. You get 750,000 diamonds to cash out for 75 dollars. Takes around 7 to 10 buisness days. Hope this explains it.
Thank you dear for explaination. I love you

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How it works is you gain currency called Diamonds, and Bars and Pearls. You earn Bars by logging in everyday till you have enough pearls to cashout for bars. Bars help gift creators on Livestreams you visit. And when you stream and people gift you likes, at the end of the stream it tallies it up for you and gives you a rough estimate of how much you earned and it rewards you diamonds. You get 750,000 diamonds to cash out for 75 dollars. Takes around 7 to 10 buisness days. Hope this explains it. I feel the need to post it twice so people can get caught up to the newer messages and see it.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since someone mentioned it.
YouNow is a site or it can be application and its better to use site not gonna lie.
YouNow is a streaming platform and about the earning one its depends if they like the content or if you have a friend to that platform that can help you or support you.
These kinds of sites are where I try all I can to avoid as it only wastes my time and data which I should make use of in more than a week.
So sites like this are not where I would even try to start streaming videos to get paid but would just skip anything that has to with it as I prefer to write and get paid than to watch videos of any kind.

Back