Acceptability of agro business in Nigeria

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ever since people realized the importance and inevitability of food in human life and couples with the high cost of foodstuffs in the markets, they have begin to divest in agricultural business. Agriculture does not involve farming alone, there are other sectors that are associating with agriculture as well. Such livestock farming, consultancy, food processing, fishery etc. All these sectors are potentially profitable if managed properly.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
If I can turn back time, I would take a major in agriculture. In my country, most people who became rich because of farming on their farmlands. I think I can still do it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
Agriculture has become one of the most lucrative business out there, back then people use to think agriculture was something ment for the poor or it was not a lucrative business, but things have changed.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Agriculture has become one of the most lucrative business out there, back then people use to think agriculture was something ment for the poor or it was not a lucrative business, but things have changed.
In my country, most farmers have a good life condition because of farming. It means agriculture is always profitable for them to do. However, it varies from one situation to another.

Back