Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

AdBTC.Top: A Platform for Earners and Advertisers​

Introduction

AdBTC.Top is a platform that offers opportunities for both users and advertisers. On one hand, it allows users to earn money by surfing the web or completing other small tasks. On the other hand, it provides advertisers with the opportunity to target real users of the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. In this article, we will take a closer look at the services offered by AdBTC.Top, including the earning opportunities for users, the benefits for advertisers, and the affiliate program.

Earning Opportunities for Users

AdBTC.Top offers users the opportunity to earn money by surfing the web and completing other small tasks. With high pay rates, users can easily earn money while they surf the web. Additionally, the platform allows users to withdraw their earnings starting from 500 Satoshis or 1 Ruble, making it easy for them to access their hard-earned cash.

Advertisers' Benefits

AdBTC.Top provides a unique opportunity for advertisers to target real users of the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. With a cost per click (CPC) starting from just 2 Satoshis, advertisers can reach real Bitcoin users with minimal investment. Moreover, there is no minimum purchase required, so advertisers can start advertising with any amount they choose.

Affiliate Program

AdBTC.Top offers an affiliate program that allows users to earn money from their referrals' surfing activities and advertisement spendings. Users can earn 10% of their referral's surfing earnings and 5% of their referral's advertisement spendings. The affiliate program provides a great opportunity for users to earn additional income without having to do any extra work.

Benefits of Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is a powerful tool for earning passive income. With affiliate marketing, users can earn money simply by referring others to a product or service. This can be done through a variety of channels, including websites, social media, or email. Additionally, affiliate marketing provides the potential for earning a significant amount of money, especially if users have a large network of contacts.

Potential of Earning Money

The potential for earning money through AdBTC.Top is limited only by the user's effort and dedication. By completing tasks and referring others to the platform, users can earn a substantial amount of money. Additionally, the affiliate program provides a great opportunity for users to earn passive income, making it easier to reach their financial goals.

Conclusion

AdBTC.Top is a platform that provides a unique opportunity for both users and advertisers. With high pay rates for users, an advertising service for Bitcoin users, and an affiliate program, AdBTC.Top is a one-stop-shop for earning and advertising in the world of cryptocurrency. Whether you are looking to earn extra money or reach real Bitcoin users, AdBTC.Top has something for everyone.

Join the revolution of online earning with AdBTC.Top today! Whether you're looking to earn extra cash or reach real Bitcoin users, AdBTC.Top has everything you need. With high pay rates for surfing the web, easy withdrawal options starting from 500 Satoshis/1 ₽, and an incredible affiliate program, AdBTC.Top is the perfect platform for maximizing your earning potential.

Don't miss out on this unique opportunity - start earning with AdBTC.Top now!

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.190
You can let them grow into 50,000 satoshis and cash out them to Payeer wallet address.
For WBTC or Wrapped Bitcoin there is specific wallet for acceptance like Spectrocoin, Uphold, Coinbase, Binance that could accept Wrapped Bitcoin from 5000 satoshis payment. I think also Coinpayments does the trick.

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You can let them grow into 50,000 satoshis and cash out them to Payeer wallet address.
For WBTC or Wrapped Bitcoin there is specific wallet for acceptance like Spectrocoin, Uphold, Coinbase, Binance that could accept Wrapped Bitcoin from 5000 satoshis payment. I think also Coinpayments does the trick.
My satoshis at freebitcoin have not yet been withdrawn. This website gives daily compound interest rate and helps me grow my bitcoin in passive way.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.640
I have used this site to make money. When you withdraw to your BTC wallet, you have to reach a higher threshold, however, when you use faucet pay you can withdraw for a smaller amount.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Anyone to share more details about the site,i have received many payments from the site but lately the site is down and i cannot seem to get hold of the current updates as to when the site will be back online again.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Anyone to share more details about the site,i have received many payments from the site but lately the site is down and i cannot seem to get hold of the current updates as to when the site will be back online again.
Do not worry, the adbtc team is working to fix the site, I was reading on your telegram and everything is being fixed, but it's taking a little longer than expected.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like this website a lot but from past 3 days the website is under maintenance and it is hard to see the website not loading and I hope it will be back soon

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is great that the site will soon be back up and runnig,this faucet is amazing and,thanks to the team working tirelessly to resolve all the issues there.i actually thought it has dissappeared.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The website is back today and I already got my pending payment and earned around 80 to 90 Satoshi and hope to reach another payment by this weekend and request payment.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
The website is back today and I already got my pending payment and earned around 80 to 90 Satoshi and hope to reach another payment by this weekend and request payment.
Thanks for sharing your idea about the platform! I think this would be an opportunity for those who are still sceptical of making money there to give it a try. It's an affirmation that it's paying.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thank you @Hate2Wait ,i have checked my earnings and everythings seems normal there.the site has upheld its intergrity.I just wish this site could extend it's services further because it has been legit for quite some years now.I am resuming my atciveness on the faucet.The little does add up eventually.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes they are paying and it is legit plus we get paid to faucet pay so we don't need to pay any fee on our payments and this is why I like this website a lot

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yes they are paying and it is legit plus we get paid to faucet pay so we don't need to pay any fee on our payments and this is why I like this website a lot
If you can work on adbtc dot top then you can work on timebucks,i think timebucks is better than adbtc dot top in my opinion,btw how are the online earning going currently as an entrepreneuer?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks, I am not an entrepreneur and have a full-time job and earning online for fun and just to use my free time wisely and yes I will check time bucks soon
all traits and prowess you have make you an entreprenuer,you should weigh in on that option.In most cases those who have built mega businesses have gone the entreprenuerial direction.You posses that potential because of hard work and determination.You have been a true leader and work so hard in most paid to post sites that you are working from and won yourself some good rewards.It is time for you to get to form your own thing.........

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks for the motivation and yes I need to do that in order to make my future bright and safe and I also feel the time is right to start thinking about it

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks for the motivation and yes I need to do that in order to make my future bright and safe and I also feel the time is right to start thinking about it
I like the sound of that Ginger,sorry @Hate2Wait i just think that it is important to applaud those who are determined and have showed what working hard really is.I like the passion you are beginning to exibit.It is what i also aspire to create something that i get to monetize.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks, I also know that I need to do something out of the box to be able to earn more otherwise it is not wise to just earn from PTP and make low amounts

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks, I also know that I need to do something out of the box to be able to earn more otherwise it is not wise to just earn from PTP and make low amounts
Is there something in particular you have in mind that you can monetize?write a book.good with voice over,writing marketing ads,vlogger,youtuber,blogger,affilliate marketer,forex trader,gambler,coach etc?

As for me i am in the knowldege industry and i have gained skills over the years in personal development coaching (personal growth and relationships) and business growth.Per session i charge $25 for any bone of those.Now i want to create a manual that will be self driven in personal development that will help one self trigger and help highlight where one is at and what they need and how to get what they need.it will also place indicators that will help one boost or charge up in case they have a relapse.This strategy works best with more than just motivation but rather require personal efoort and willingness to ensure that one succeeds or thrives in those goals that they have set.We are working on it and building in the background.We call it the "PLAUSIBLE SCRIPT"

Back