Admin-Junkies.com - Free XenForo & IPS License

Aerodynamic

Complete Stranger
Oct 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a webmaster community we provide fresh content on a daily basis. We aim to be the best admin and webmaster community around. Discuss various aspects, promote your project, and learn to be better by fellow webmasters. Browse through our Articles for helpful tips and tricks.

December: Community Month

Hello everyone,

I want to use the month December to get to know our members a little better. Therefore I have moved the introduction forum to the top. As well as add a Ask Me Anything forum. Here you can make a thread and allow other members to ask you questions about yourself about preferences, or anything else that comes to mind. I have also added a Forum Games subforum, where you can participate in some fun games like count games, abc games, etc. Content will be added as we speak and there is no post count or credit's increasing while you post there.

I will also be hosting some interviews which you will be able to read about in our Articles. If you wish to nominate some people you'd like to read an interview about, feel free to do in this thread. :)

Community Interview: MisterBobbyPin
Community Interview: Dan The Man

We are giving away a free XenForo License and a free iPS License.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Is your forum a pay per post forum? If not, am likely to be part of it now. I have a lot of projects that am working on that will not allow me to be active in the board.
Stop posting this in these topics, otherwise I am going to start reporting your replies for being off topic, and abusive towards the forum owners advertising their forums' individual news.

Back