Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Investment

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
One of the major advantages of online investment is everyone can start investing even with a low amount. You can try investment with as low as $5 through micro investment platforms like Acorn, Stash or Crypto Exchanges. The major disadvantage is you still need a lot of money to benefit from online investment. Getting scammed is one of the major risk of online investment.

Whether online investment is good or not depends on the specific investment type. While investing through investment platforms can be profitable, you come across multiple schemes such as high yield investment platforms, pyramid schemes, ponzi schemes, MLM, etc, will rob you.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
For me l don't really trust any online investment platforms. These things are very risky 6 making investments using them because they are never reliable and most of them are not regulated by the relevant regulating bodies.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
One common advantage about investing online is that there is no limitations when it comes to location. You can be anywhere and easily make an Investment, on the other hand due to the fact that you might not be meeting does you are investing face to face, the risk factor is pretty high.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
That's correct. Investing online is no location sensitive. Thewre are a lot of investment platforms available that allows you to invest from anywhere, for instance, you can invest in the American stock market even when you're in Africa or Asia.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
online investment is great for everyone. As you rightly stated anyone can start investing even with a low amount. but online investment comes with high risk of getting scammed if not careful.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
For me l would not allow that thing to invest in those online investment platforms. I prefer investing in a solid and reliable investment opportunities even if it's online but from a recognised company.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One advantage of online investment is that it's cultivates a huge amount of profit way faster than actual businesses does. While the disadvantage is that there are a lot of process to achieving it

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
In some countries investing online is very risky because of a major fraud of tech and internet companies who are supporting high status respectable government employees in faking online, domain investment, online income while a private citizen is paying all the expenses, doing all the work.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
Most online investments are simply to start. On the other hand online business have the risks of websites downtime due to web servers errors and dealing with untrustworthy clients or customers.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
Most online investments are simply to start. On the other hand online business have the risks of websites downtime due to web servers errors and dealing with untrustworthy clients or customers.
The main advantage of the investment is that it gives the investors avenues for the growth of their money with the main disadvantage for investment being the investors put themselves in to risk levels

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.300
website downtime is not really the issue the issue is that online investment is the best because it's secure and advertising make easy thou I'f you have a steady flow of income there is nothing wrong having a business offline

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.090
Advantages are so many one of which is as I can purchase and sell the share while I remain at home. A decade before I used to go to stock exchange market physically then reach to particular place and then started buying and selling shares.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.300
Advantages are so many one of which is as I can purchase and sell the share while I remain at home. A decade before I used to go to stock exchange market physically then reach to particular place and then started buying and selling shares.
do you have a stock broker I just want to know I was into share buying but I lack basic information when the stock rise of fall so I can sell it even the dividend I don't collect it because my stock broker stay far away from me so it's sometimes hard to reach him it's like he has slot of work in his table

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
One common advantage about investing online is that there is no limitations when it comes to location. You can be anywhere and easily make an Investment, on the other hand due to the fact that you might not be meeting does you are investing face to face, the risk factor is pretty high.
The fact remains the same that for every investments opportunity you want to invest your money on you must do proper research and due diligence before you even jump on it.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
While investing through investment platforms can be profitable, you come across multiple schemes such as high yield investment platforms, pyramid schemes, ponzi schemes, MLM, etc, will rob you.

People need to be vigilant when encountering schemes that promise unrealistically high returns or operate in a suspicious manner. High yield investment platforms, pyramid schemes, ponzi schemes, and MLMs are all examples of fraudulent schemes that can ultimately result in financial loss for investors.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
You need to differentiate between a genuine investment platform and a fake investment platform. You find about this by analyzing what they are doing with your funds and how they are giving you returns.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
online investment is good but one has to be careful of investment type. investment platforms can be profitable online but one has to be careful with high yield investment platforms and others.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Currently, most investment platforms are online, be it shares, bonds, gold and cryptocurrency, so when you buy shares it is not in physical form but digital, and we have to choose an investment platform that is official and registered with a government agency.

Back