Not open for further replies.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
The primary advantage is that one can earn Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency without investing. The only thing you spend is your time.

it is one of the easiest way of earning cryptocurrency. You don't need any start-up capital.

You can clsim and make money any time.

Add yours?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the fact that i gain up to 150% profit from investing in faucets. the best part is my investments come from claiming the faucets free from faucet sites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.103
Faucet sites is a great way to get extra crypto currency. For does who want to get crypto currency without spending their personal money, faucet is a great way to achieve this.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
the fact that i gain up to 150% profit from investing in faucets. the best part is my investments come from claiming the faucets free from faucet sites.
Do you claim it enough to cover for your data. I think it is always too small a reward for me.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Generally the faucets give very little money and it is not worth wasting your time on it, but there are some faucets that have their own token and you can use them to get them and stake them and earn money with them, for example dutchycorps or freebitcoin have their own token.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any faucet with forced shortlink is just disadvantage, while selecting faucet, I take care that there is no pops, no shortlink.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generally the faucets give very little money and it is not worth wasting your time on it, but there are some faucets that have their own token and you can use them to get them and stake them and earn money with them, for example dutchycorps or freebitcoin have their own token.
Are you sure it's not worth it?

Attachments

• 2-8-23.jpg
    2-8-23.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Are you sure it's not worth it?Are you sure it's not worth it?
It may be that this is thanks to compound interest, you can also do this in an exchange or in a decentralized wallet or even in brokers, we are talking about profits given the activities that you can carry out there, and also the photo you sent does not prove to me where that transaction arrives, it is simply a bitcoin receipt.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It may be that this is thanks to compound interest, you can also do this in an exchange or in a decentralized wallet or even in brokers, we are talking about profits given the activities that you can carry out there, and also the photo you sent does not prove to me where that transaction arrives, it is simply a bitcoin receipt.
It arrived in my BitCoin Wallet with CoinBase, many people would recognize that page. If you doubt it, get a free CoinBase account and you will recognize it too.
Post automatically merged:

I also think that someone should invest his/her time on paid to post websites rather than faucets because here they can earn and learn.
My Internet account comes with unlimited Data, so that is never a problem. As for earning and learning, my oldest Faucet helped me learn and earn a couple million Satoshi so far and grows daily. That is more than any Paid to Post Forum or site I have ever used, but I admit that may be just from my lack of experience.
Post automatically merged:

How much proof do you need to join a website for free and experience the same growth I posted in my signature, so you can see it happen for you? Would you believe it then?

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
people can go for faucets that have their own token, faucets can be used them to get them and stake them and earn money this way. it better than nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back