Advertise on your car to earn passive income

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
It's banned here in the Philippines private cars with stickers. It's not happening here. In my case I don't want my car gets dirty with stickers.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
In my city, it's common to see ads on taxis and public transportation such as bus, and MTR. However, I have not seen any private car with advertisement. I'm not sure if this is legal or no companies are interested in this type of advertising medium.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.891
This way we will earn but then it will make our car look bad too LOL or we need to remove that decoration or advertisement before going for a personal trip

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.831
For does who own a personal car, advertising with your car is also a good way to earn passive income. You could get stickers of the company you are advertising and a little speaker that would be playing while you drive. All you need to do is drive round town while you play an audio of what you are advertising. With this you could also be attending to personal gigs when you earn from this. What do you think?
I can say that it's a nice way to make use of your daily commute or errands to generate some extra cash.

Back