Advertisements Make Products Expensive

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Those celebrities are paid right after they processed their sf production not after the sales is monitored high or low. The products are made expensive to recover the talent fee.
I don't even think they owe those celebrities money. That is how well they try to satisfy them unlike normal people and that us why those celebrities charge them high.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
I don't even think they owe those celebrities money. That is how well they try to satisfy them unlike normal people and that us why those celebrities charge them high.
The charge the company in millions. It's a very lucrative business being in the celebrity industries for your popularity brings you to glorious millions so also with the product they endorse.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
The charge the company in millions. It's a very lucrative business being in the celebrity industries for your popularity brings you to glorious millions so also with the product they endorse.
That is right. This is also why it is good to employ celebrities to advertise your products. People who love them will surely buy the products that the advertise. I do this a lot

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
The customers will be inspired to buy, in fact they will multiply. They surely broadcast it to their friends and neighbors. Celebrities are great influences to a certain product. The price becomes right despite expensive.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.660
Anything related to product will make it more expensive but from that reason in final price you must add cost of digital advertising or what ever type you will use.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
The customers will be inspired to buy, in fact they will multiply. They surely broadcast it to their friends and neighbors. Celebrities are great influences to a certain product. The price becomes right despite expensive.
People do not care how much they will use to buy a product as long as it is their favourite celebrity that is marketing the product. If you ask people they will tell you the same thing I said

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
People do not care how much they will use to buy a product as long as it is their favourite celebrity that is marketing the product. If you ask people they will tell you the same thing I said
I agree, I also buy the product my favorite endorser endorses. Celebrities are great influencers, so they have very lucrative earnings in the movie industry. But not all celebrities are sellable.

Back