Affiliate Marketing Steps

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Because you want to become an affiliate, do it, not just through your imagination, but through action. It is not good to keep on imagining and planning without the intention to materialize what's on your mind like the plan to become an affiliate marketer. There are steps to follow in order for you to become somebody someday through your effort. All thumbs up to support your decision. Just try and never regret it.

These are the following steps you must do to start your affiliate marketing plans: 1. Choose a niche 2. Find the best affiliate programs 3. Choose a publishing platform 4. Produce traffic-generating and content and 5. Promote your affiliate links. It is good t start while your intentions are still hot. All these steps are not hard, and after you set up all these, you will become an affiliate marketer.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. it does not only apply to affiliate marketing but other businesses. It is important to take action and learn from it. Affiliate marketing is broad and sometimes complex but if you take the right steps you will succeed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
That is right, all these are applicable to an investment or to a business big or small. Planning all these matters most. It also needs patience and hard work before e reaching the ladder to success.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Planning is always important and necessary to succeed in any kind of business. You also need to exercise some level of patience to become successful. I did affiliate marketing for a few months months but I was not really patient enough to continue.
That is right, all these are applicable to an investment or to a business big or small. Planning all these matters most. It also needs patience and hard work before e reaching the ladder to success.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Planning is always important and necessary to succeed in any kind of business. You also need to exercise some level of patience to become successful. I did affiliate marketing for a few months months but I was not really patient enough to continue.
Patience is a must in marketing or in business to endure. It is hard to start and once started, you have to give your all.No turning back, or else you won't anymore like to continue.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Patience is a must in marketing or in business to endure. It is hard to start and once started, you have to give your all.No turning back, or else you won't anymore like to continue.
what made me to quit affiliate marketing as of that time is because I was watching a lot of YouTube videos that was not explementary.
Some of them were making it seem as if affiliate marketing is a get-rich-quick scheme

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
what made me to quit affiliate marketing as of that time is because I was watching a lot of YouTube videos that was not explementary.
Some of them were making it seem as if affiliate marketing is a get-rich-quick scheme
That is why you were in a hurry and the desire died down. It must be planned well and at the right time or timing. It is hard to fall down due to discouragement. But you can still go back.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is why you were in a hurry and the desire died down. It must be planned well and at the right time or timing. It is hard to fall down due to discouragement. But you can still go back.
with the level of knowledge I have gotten so far, I think if I venture into it again I will probably succeed.
I will no longer be in a hurry.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
with the level of knowledge I have gotten so far, I think if I venture into it again I will probably succeed.
I will no longer be in a hurry.
That will be the best thing for you to do in order to succeed next time. You still have many times to achieve your goals. You just need a thorough study and to plan what to do will be the next action.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Because you want to become an affiliate, do it, not just through your imagination, but through action. It is not good to keep on imagining and planning without the intention to materialize what's on your mind like the plan to become an affiliate marketer. There are steps to follow in order for you to become somebody someday through your effort. All thumbs up to support your decision. Just try and never regret it.

These are the following steps you must do to start your affiliate marketing plans: 1. Choose a niche 2. Find the best affiliate programs 3. Choose a publishing platform 4. Produce traffic-generating and content and 5. Promote your affiliate links. It is good t start while your intentions are still hot. All these steps are not hard, and after you set up all these, you will become an affiliate marketer.
I think generating traffic is the hardest part of it but there are still ways to go about it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
My business does not require affiliate marketers. I can manage it with my sister. The milk tea drinkers are also mall shoppers. Many are being my milk tea hehehe. I was there this morning to assist my sister, and there were many buyers and others buying take-outs.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That will be the best thing for you to do in order to succeed next time. You still have many times to achieve your goals. You just need a thorough study and to plan what to do will be the next action.
Probably, what made me to get disappointed in the first place was the fact that some YouTubers were making it seem as if it is a get-rich-quick scheme. But I have learnt my lessons.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Probably, what made me to get disappointed in the first place was the fact that some YouTubers were making it seem as if it is a get-rich-quick scheme. But I have learnt my lessons.
Never worry, you still have ample time and you are still young. You can do much in the coming years after you graduate from college. This time have focus o your studies and do earn on sites you like or prefer to spend time on.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never worry, you still have ample time and you are still young. You can do much in the coming years after you graduate from college. This time have focus o your studies and do earn on sites you like or prefer to spend time on.
Yeah, thanks for that. I'm currently learning a lot of things on the internet at the moment to maximize profit in the long run.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Yeah, thanks for that. I'm currently learning a lot of things on the internet at the moment to maximize profit in the long run.
That is very good rather than sleeping with nothing in return. Others feel contented with life, and I appreciate them for that, but in my case, I am not like them. I always spend my time doing activities online. I am happy with what I am doing.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
In order to get success in affiliate marketing you must be very patience, because the result usually do not come with in a few days but it take too much time and it is mainly dependent on the traffic on your website where you placed the link of your products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is very good rather than sleeping with nothing in return. Others feel contented with life, and I appreciate them for that, but in my case, I am not like them. I always spend my time doing activities online. I am happy with what I am doing.
Same with me. I also have plans on starting some businesses offline.
Having an offline and online business simultaneously is very good.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
That is right, it is not like magic, it takes time, days, or months to achieve what you'd desire in business or investment. Being a marketer is not easy, if possible, do not sleep. lol

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Probably, it takes a lot of time and consistency to be a successful internet marketer. You need to learn everyday to succeed.
That is true, and learning does not end. It is a must to learn new things on the internet, in investment and business. Being a marketer requires a lot of patience. In the absence of it no one endures.

Back