Scam đź‘Ž Afripeeps.com forum Review

This website is a SCAM! Do not go to it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
No one has received Paypal payment from the website. So unless you have plenty of free time to post on the forum, it is advisable to wait and spend their time posting on other forums which are actually paying members.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.883
According to what i have heard, it seems the admin is no where to be found, there have been no response or any message from the admin. I guess this is also why a lot of persons have pending request.
I have given up writing there and no more hope to get a response to my several messages I have sent to Admin. Looks like this Site is a scam. Better forget about it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is not a good general outlook for many of these forums that are not deliberate on service delivery.The only trusted forums right now are RIF,FC,BMF and Dbucks.I am finding it hard to trust the new ones now when the admin is not a trusted quality brand.I can only simpathize with all those affected.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I have given up writing there and no more hope to get a response to my several messages I have sent to Admin. Looks like this Site is a scam. Better forget about it.
Did you reach the payout there? It feels really bad when one puts all the time and effort to reach the payment threshold and then no response comes from the site after the request. It's frustrating and so unprofessional.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
It is best to just forget about the site because the admin does not want to give an official announcement as to what exactly is the current state of affairs and what remedies will be put into place.I really dislike such people who show low levels of leadership.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Someone posted on Forum Coin that the site did not make much money as there were no ads displayed. But another user there refuted it saying that the site generated a good amount of revenue with intrusive ads( not sure what that means) and it would continue earning money with so many contents already there. It's very unfair if the site earned and scammed users who put all time and effort to make it earn.
And even if it didn't earn, it was unfair to not keep users updated with it. In both cases, it was a highly unprofessional and unethical thing to do

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes though I started this thread I think it is high time it is given the scam tag, the admin has refused to pay for a month now and he isn't replying to messages as well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Good that you didn't bother to waste your time on the site. The site quickly turned a scam. The admin only paid about 2-3 persons at most and have refused to pay others.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The forum appears to be focusing on african internet users and forum members with payment in the african currency. So it is better for those who are not from africa to work on other forums.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I heard about this forum and even Starmix told me about it but I was not interested in this website because I never felt interested in it and they are not paying it's users so it's hard to trust any such website

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
I joined that site for curiosity but I noticed something fishy so I stopped after some days. But for three days now the site owner keeps on sending messages via mail expressing an apology and promising for a better site. But I wasn't interested anymore.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I had never heard of such a forum, nor have I tried it, I guess from the comments of the other members it is not paying when it offered a reward system right? If so, it's not worth it because it's not doing its job

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
I had never heard of such a forum, nor have I tried it, I guess from the comments of the other members it is not paying when it offered a reward system right? If so, it's not worth it because it's not doing its job
I stopped doing activities there members weren't paid but the admin emailed me to come back because he already paid the members but I will never go back to that site
It's a waste of time and energy.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
With such a sad turnout of events for this site, we need to ensure that admins have a clear direction on how they want to run a paid-to-post site. This is worrisome as to what the intention is when they just run for a short time on the reward program.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I got paid from the forum last week, but I've noticed that almost all activities have paused by members. There's also a new update from the admin but they didn't say anything concerning the problems users have been facing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I got paid from the forum last week, but I've noticed that almost all activities have paused by members. There's also a new update from the admin but they didn't say anything concerning the problems users have been facing.
You got paid last week? I have had a pending payment request going almost a month and i have not been paid. I first made the request before the admin stopped communication on the forum. Then when the admin sent a message that withdraws would be done on the 30th i was hoping to get mine. But till now there is still no pay.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
You got paid last week? I have had a pending payment request going almost a month and i have not been paid. I first made the request before the admin stopped communication on the forum. Then when the admin sent a message that withdraws would be done on the 30th i was hoping to get mine. But till now there is still no pay.
I got it directly to my bank account, 850 naira on Monday or Tuesday. I was surprised because I had given up. I usually withdraw when I reach the limit the first time to confirm the authenticity of a forum.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I got it directly to my bank account, 850 naira on Monday or Tuesday. I was surprised because I had given up. I usually withdraw when I reach the limit the first time to confirm the authenticity of a forum.
I just checked the site, my pending request is showing sent but i am very certain i have not gotten that money. I have checked my bank history for this month and there is no record of any money coming from afripeeps.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I just checked the site, my pending request is showing sent but i am very certain i have not gotten that money. I have checked my bank history for this month and there is no record of any money coming from afripeeps.
This is not good. There's also no way to communicate with the admin to know what went wrong. I'm glad I got my payment, but it's sad that they are behaving this way.

Back