After being scammed online what action do you take

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Many folks being scammed online take legal actions to the perpetrators. These may include reporting them to the relevant authorities or reaching the payment methods used to reverse their transacted money. What do you actually do?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I had experienced this once. Due to time constraints, I did not pursue to ask the company to terminate the account of the scammers. I just take it as a big lesson for me not to happen again next time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As for me, if possible, I will report to the parties concerned to return the money I have, if it is not possible, I will make it viral to the public so that they are careful. The second option is widely used in our country because it spreads more quickly, and because of that, some people even take legal action against defamation. Even though he himself made a mistake, in the end he lost the trial in court.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Well I was scammed on a couple of cloud cryptomining websites, after realizing that they would not pay me I did not really do anything, I assumed that these sites were designed to steal your money and I never took them into account again.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
After you have been scammed, you need to take measures to ensure it doesn't repeat itself again. Secure the things you need to secure. And take note of the pattern in case of next time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Back then i tried looking for ways to get my money back, myself and others who where scammed. But in the end i gave up on it cause all my efforts where wasted.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
That depends on the seriousness of the scam. If I joined a survey site, completed a survey, and did not get paid, I would write a negative review on Trust Pilot and quit the site. However, if the scam involves loss of a considerable amount of money or my private data such as credit card details being hacked, I'll report the case to the authority.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't do anything, but I try to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them again. We don't live more than once. It is better to concentrate more.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Except few, all of us are here, are very innocent people you working hard and hard to earn some money but after reaching to our pay out we get scammed or our account banned.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
No, I don't do anything, but I try to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them again. We don't live more than once. It is better to concentrate more.
Yes, it is also sometimes you can not do anything since your money is gone and you can not recover it, it is best to forget and learn from the mistake and try not to fall back into these scams.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Except few, all of us are here, are very innocent people you working hard and hard to earn some money but after reaching to our pay out we get scammed or our account banned.
This has also happened to me on a forum like this. Postbucks was having a referral contest and because of this I promoted there link to win something and I had some followers but at the end before the contest end, I was banned for what I did not do and I lost the pricw

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is also sometimes you can not do anything since your money is gone and you can not recover it, it is best to forget and learn from the mistake and try not to fall back into these scams.
That's what I had in mind. Yes, the money that you lost on the Internet is gone. Nothing can be done and there is no point in blaming others. When we invest somewhere, we accepted the risk

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Due to nature of online business, it is quite difficult to recover the money. I did not even try to report to any authority because I know they can not be able to change the situation at the moment. I simply move on.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
That's what I had in mind. Yes, the money that you lost on the Internet is gone. Nothing can be done and there is no point in blaming others. When we invest somewhere, we accepted the risk
It is clear as I said to another person in the forum the best we can do is invest in real assets and forget these websites that are designed to scam you with unrealistic promises and returns to attract you

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is clear as I said to another person in the forum the best we can do is invest in real assets and forget these websites that are designed to scam you with unrealistic promises and returns to attract you
Agree. For example, FreeBitCo is a good place to invest. I'm still thinking about that. :D Although it also has risks, but anyway, there is no investment without risk

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Agree. For example, FreeBitCo is a good place to invest. I'm still thinking about that. :D Although it also has risks, but anyway, there is no investment without risk
Yes, the problem is that you can not join and join the investment, a shame to tell the truth, but well there are more places where you can do it so it is not a dilemma

Back