After being scammed what is the way forward

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Go and sit in tab of cold water,sob all you want,drop some tears.Make those funny crying face expressions but do not make any sound.After that I think you might have triggered the calm effect.Next try to spend some quality time with those close to you as you are picking up the pieces.Try also to pick up some hints that can help you make a follow up but of it is online then such a move might be not worth it in most cases.BUT IF YOU HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE YOU CAN CHASE YOUR MONEY AND CLAIM IT BACK THEN GIVE IT A SHORT.I was once hacked at an Automated teller machine in another country but within southern Africa.I immediately communicated to my bank branch back in my country through phone and within 60days my cash that was withdrawn in my card at an official ATM for ABSA in south Africa was returned to me in my Zambian account within 48days.

But if you can't persue the culprits,reflect and draw lessons.What was your risk appetite,was it worth it,what were the Ts&C's ,was it immenent that the probability of a possible scam was expected.Do you want to associate with such ventures again and so on.This will help you have a sound and calm mentality.

You might as well write an ebook detailing your ordeal.Market it and who knows you just might make some resources because you will be talking from your heart.🤭

JunkBuddy

Complete Stranger
Oct 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Go and sit in tab of cold water,sob all you want,drop some tears.Make those funny crying face expressions but do not make any sound.After that I think you might have triggered the calm effect.Next try to spend some quality time with those close to you as you are picking up the pieces.Try also to pick up some hints that can help you make a follow up but of it is online then such a move might be not worth it in most cases.BUT IF YOU HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE YOU CAN CHASE YOUR MONEY AND CLAIM IT BACK THEN GIVE IT A SHORT.I was once hacked at an Automated teller machine in another country but within southern Africa.I immediately communicated to my bank branch back in my country through phone and within 60days my cash that was withdrawn in my card at an official ATM for ABSA in south Africa was returned to me in my Zambian account within 48days.

But if you can't persue the culprits,reflect and draw lessons.What was your risk appetite,was it worth it,what were the Ts&C's ,was it immenent that the probability of a possible scam was expected.Do you want to associate with such ventures again and so on.This will help you have a sound and calm mentality.

You might as well write an ebook detailing your ordeal.Market it and who knows you just might make some resources because you will be talking from your heart.🤭

What a great story @Carson20t and what a great outcome relative to your being able to get your money back ... glad it worked out for you, cheers.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think the poster means getting scammed on online earning websites and I was scammed many times but there is practically nothing that we can do and it would be better to stick with legit websites and spend more time on them and if there are new websites that don't wait for the payment for long on them and request payment the moment you reach threshold

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I think the poster means getting scammed on online earning websites and I was scammed many times but there is practically nothing that we can do and it would be better to stick with legit websites and spend more time on them and if there are new websites that don't wait for the payment for long on them and request payment the moment you reach threshold
Usually there are sites that are high yeild income projects which promises you huge return of investment.But in the promise they end up scaming the members,we also have people who intice you to invest more especially on Telegram but on Facebook too and then you send your cryptocurrency and you never hear from them,then you have those who you communicate to exchange money but then they disappear .If you look into all these you notice there is a high risk potential.

We also have ventures where you try to log onto a website and yet you are on a clown website of the original one.You make you online purchase but the money never reach the actual website.These are the common types of scam incindences

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Getting scammed is a hard moment so sometimes you do not have nothing to do just to pray to God.
God is busy sorting out the Russia ukraine war,at times we really need knowledge and understanding.Then will put in place some cautionary measures that will help safeguard our investments in most of these earning sites.We need to check as many reviews as we can in real time form various user experience,if there is an above 25percent return of investment in two months then you should doubt that venture.

Try to check the traceability of the company.Address and other contacts.This will help one.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
God is busy sorting out the Russia ukraine war,at times we really need knowledge and understanding.Then will put in place some cautionary measures that will help safeguard our investments in most of these earning sites.We need to check as many reviews as we can in real time form various user experience,if there is an above 25percent return of investment in two months then you should doubt that venture.

Try to check the traceability of the company.Address and other contacts.This will help one.
25% in two Month is still pretty fair unlike some who promise 200% in 24hrs 😂
I don't just know how I fell a prey.😂

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
25% in two Month is still pretty fair unlike some who promise 200% in 24hrs 😂
I don't just know how I fell a prey.😂
Well it is clear,it is a hash word or term but most of us are greedy and that is why we seem to accept things that are not logical.Time and time again we opt to go for a higher risky appetite and do not wonder why if those people are sure to make money why they still need more money from others.

Alot of people can never show you a direct manual to make money automated .That is practically impossible because if it was we would all have been on our way to financial freedom now.

JunkBuddy

Complete Stranger
Oct 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Ginger,

After being scammed, the first thing I normally do is (scream) analyse just how the heck that could have happened and then determine steps to avoid a repeat in the future.

Having said that, its been a long time now since I have been caught out so taking my own advice regarding how not to get scammed again must be working don't you think?

Perhaps I should write an eBook on 'How Not To Get Scammed In The Future', I'm confident it would be a big hit and for only USD$436 it would be an absolute steal, any takers? :unsure:

Cheers.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it is clear,it is a hash word or term but most of us are greedy and that is why we seem to accept things that are not logical.Time and time again we opt to go for a higher risky appetite and do not wonder why if those people are sure to make money why they still need more money from others.

Alot of people can never show you a direct manual to make money automated .That is practically impossible because if it was we would all have been on our way to financial freedom now.
Yeah, you're right about that, it was greed that drove some of us into loosing to those scammers .

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is evident a rise in the number of scamming websites online. So after being scammed what do you normally do
After been scammed, there is nothing you can do other than look for other ways to make money and continue with your life. And also be careful so that you will not get scammed again

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
After been scammed, there is nothing you can do other than look for other ways to make money and continue with your life. And also be careful so that you will not get scammed again
Yeah, life goes on. You just need to be more vigilant so you won't fall prey again.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
Learn a lesson, and never go back to similar kinds of sites. Also, try to do some research before trying something. By the way, if you work online getting scammed is very common.

Back