After being scammed what is the way forward

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.470
All we have to do is not entertain any items that are offered online. The scammers are good manipulations. The items shown in the video are not the same in the actual.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
If someone get scam it's better for you to stay away from such website and never allow any of your activity to go there so that same mistake won't repeat itself again

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.470
Forget the experience and never allow the self to be scammed again. It happened to me scammed many times and after those scams, I firmly promised not to be scammed again.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was scammed once. The item I ordered online was not the item I ordered. I stop buying items online to avoid the same problem.
Oh no so sorry to hear that , but not all online vendors are that way though. Some people can be so heartless they don't consider other's plight, hope you one day gain back your trust in online purchases.
Post automatically merged:

Dealing with the aftermath of a scam can be stressful. Take the time to practice self care and be kind to yourself as you navigate the situation. If personal information was compromised in the said scam take the necessary steps to protect your identity

Back