Again and again in debts

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.910
Some people live paycheck to paycheck and it seems they cannot get out of this dogma. Is this an insanity? Of course not, those who are in this ordeal find it hard to earn money so they resort to borrowing money with the assumption that they can get out of the cruel world of financial struggle. They forgot that the more, they suffer losses of hope. The best remedy is to work harder, don't choose a job.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.600
I agree with that last statement. I felt bad for some people who keep on complaining and choosing their jobs. Everything in this world is not like a bed of roses. We need to work hard to hit our personal goals.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.530
If your income is low, you end up living paycheck to pay check, if your income is good but you still have debts, this indicate that you have poor cashflow management skills

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.733
I have ever been in this situation where I was always stuck in debt. I was making a very small income that could not sustain me the whole month. So I would borrow in the middle of the month, pay back end month and the cycle repeats. I am glad that I making more money now and slowly moving out of this dogma.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.910
I have ever been in this situation where I was always stuck in debt. I was making a very small income that could not sustain me the whole month. So I would borrow in the middle of the month, pay back end month and the cycle repeats. I am glad that I making more money now and slowly moving out of this dogma.
At least you're able to cross the hardest ordeal of your life. Just continue working hard and do side hustles to sustain and have yourself refrain from loaning.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had really wished and hoped that I would not be in constant debts. Those people that are always again and again in debts never get out of it.

Back