Agency supplying maidservants, cooks

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries, maidservants make far more than people working online in the same time,with less investment. There is a lot of demand for maidservants so do you know anyone who is supplying maidservants to others ?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.148
Speaking of skills agency, it is feasible to be a good business, especially in China. Why? They cannot find to hire nannies or helpers there.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Owning an agency that supplies cooks and servers can be highly profitable, especially in busy cities with high demand for catering and event services.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you can be able to get workers that are trained well and are also can be trusted not to go and steal where they are sent to work, it's good business.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very brilliant idea vecause I've not heard of this kind of adventure before and I think it will be better to involve in this because it will bring in more profit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Maidservant agency services is risky. Nowadays, we are facing security challenges in my country. Consequently, we don't know whom to trust again.
They are very risky and I have even seen situations whereby they always plot evil against the person that they asked one of their workers to work for

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Though over here these companies does exist but only does with the capital actually go to them for this. Most of the people usually simply get someone from their friends or relatives in the rural areas.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Though over here these companies does exist but only does with the capital actually go to them for this. Most of the people usually simply get someone from their friends or relatives in the rural areas.
It is true that we do not have companies that do this but we have people who serve as agent

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think there's an agency for this now it will be a very good business if it is located in urban areas where people there are looking for servants for some household chores.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In some countries, maidservants make far more than people working online in the same time,with less investment. There is a lot of demand for maidservants so do you know anyone who is supplying maidservants to others ?
Yes, I know that some of my neighbors here work for agencies supplying domestic workers and cooks abroad as well as to various cities within the country. In my opinion, this business is quite profitable but the risk is also high, because if there is an error from the power that is channeled, he must be held responsible.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I have seen a couple of such agencies in my country and they render a very quality services of providing adequate and capable workers for those that would serve other people's need.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's how I approached a lady that runs suvh an agency last week to find me a nanny. The salary of the nanny was expensive which was fine. The thing that turned me off was that the agency lady asked for 1/3 of the nanny's salary as service charge.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That's how I approached a lady that runs suvh an agency last week to find me a nanny. The salary of the nanny was expensive which was fine. The thing that turned me off was that the agency lady asked for 1/3 of the nanny's salary as service charge.
They are functioning like other placement agencies who ask the employer for a part of the employees salary, only they ask for a higher amount compared to others

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.148
There are many such kind of agencies that hire cooks and maidservants. I have seen advertisements of such kind of agencies in newspaper all the time.
In my country, we do prefer to hire them from legit agencies. Most of my fellowmen tend to apply in Hong Kong. They do hire a lot of domestic helpers from my country. It is a fact that cannot be denied.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my country, we do prefer to hire them from legit agencies. Most of my fellowmen tend to apply in Hong Kong. They do hire a lot of domestic helpers from my country. It is a fact that cannot be denied.

This is the best way to go about hiring such servants of course. If you are not careful, you will end up hiring someone that is definitely going to cause you harm because some people are criminals in sheep clothing.

Back