Agrofaucet.com Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
I just encountered a new faucet site launched on May 3, 2023. where members can claim Faucet reward:5 satoshi for every fifteen minutes and available Clicks/view ads. The Agrofauce site takes care of the user's comfort with no annoying short links, pop ups or advertisements. Offers are available for members who will increase their earnings such as CPX/surveys, Wannads and Bitlabs. 10% commission from referrals earning;Another way to increase earnings is to participate in Revenue Share. The price per share is 1000 satoshi. minimum purchase of 1 share. and shareholders will get dividends/earnings of 0.6% per day.There is no minimum deposit, it can be done via FaucetPay or sent from your wallet. Minimum withdrawal 100 satoshi, via FaucetPay or direct Btc address.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They pay 5 Satoshi on every claim, or UP TO 5 Satoshi? They are not off to a great start with TrustPilot, but it is still early Somehow I would have to justify taking time away from what I already do with the same activities that are established and already paying me, for doing the same activities with them and hope they pay.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Sounds nice though its the first time i am hearing about this faucet site though, but i might check it out. Though i do not think i am ready to join a faucet site at the moment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Even though the minimum withdrawal is only 100 satoshi via Faucetpay, unfortunately I just joined, and it seems too small to get satoshi every day, both from faucet claims and view ads because there are no ads available. So it takes a long time to reach the withdrawal limit. what I suspect more is the fake looking Revenue Share, and I'd rather leave it.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though the minimum withdrawal is only 100 satoshi via Faucetpay, unfortunately I just joined, and it seems too small to get satoshi every day, both from faucet claims and view ads because there are no ads available. So it takes a long time to reach the withdrawal limit. what I suspect more is the fake looking Revenue Share, and I'd rather leave it.
CryptoWin has no minimum with FaucetPay either, but that does not influence me. There is no way I am going to withdraw less than 30,000 Satoshi (now up to 50,000) anyway and I can do that in a week (or less) on CryptoWin. I also would not let the lack of ads bother me, unless it means they can't pay and that can only be determined over time. Send me a referral link and I will give it a try.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
it is a good one but I don't just like the claiming from faucts now. this faucet give 5 Satoshi per claim so it is good check it out though.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
it is a good one but I don't just like the claiming from faucts now. this faucet give 5 Satoshi per claim so it is good check it out though.
When reviewing an earning site, I personally don't consider the size of the reward that must be obtained, and of course to get more detailed information I have to join the site. And what makes me suspicious of Agrofaucet, is the Revenue Share which gives a huge reward of 0.6% per day, meaning 1.8% monthly interest and 21.6% annual interest. and I need feedback both positive and negative.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When reviewing an earning site, I personally don't consider the size of the reward that must be obtained, and of course to get more detailed information I have to join the site. And what makes me suspicious of Agrofaucet, is the Revenue Share which gives a huge reward of 0.6% per day, meaning 1.8% monthly interest and 21.6% annual interest. and I need feedback both positive and negative.
I felt the same way on May 3, 2022 when I first joined CryptoWin and they were offering 0.7% per day and the only feedback I needed was the funds in my account that I was able to withdraw with no negative feedback in sight. I don't even ask others for feedback in this case since I earned the Satoshi for free to buy my first Active Shares and my own eyes provided all the feedback I needed. What more could you ask for?
I Joined for Free. I clicked the faucet claims (there were plenty) I clicked paid ads and got paid, I bought Active Shares and got paid, I snowballed this flow of so called peanuts into 1.5 Million Satoshi in my Active Share account. I watch my various accounts every day and base my course of action on that alone. I have yet to risk any of my own money, you build snowmen using free snow and it it does not stick well enough, you try another spot. It's that simple.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
So you use a strategy to buy active shares from view ads on cryptowin, so you don't need to spend funds from your personal wallet. Whereas I think I have to buy Revenue shares on Agrofaucet from Bitcoin which must be issued from a personal wallet, not from a reward per click.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So you use a strategy to buy active shares from view ads on cryptowin, so you don't need to spend funds from your personal wallet. Whereas I think I have to buy Revenue shares on Agrofaucet from Bitcoin which must be issued from a personal wallet, not from a reward per click.
Actually I am way beyond that, I use Revenue Share Interest to buy more Active Shares unless I am accumulating Satoshi for withdrawal, which only happens one week of every month. Now that the price of Active Shares has increased I will need to make some adjustments.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
They pay 5 Satoshi on every claim, or UP TO 5 Satoshi? They are not off to a great start with TrustPilot, but it is still early Somehow I would have to justify taking time away from what I already do with the same activities that are established and already paying me, for doing the same activities with them and hope they pay.
That is not very nice. If they pay 5 satoshis on every claim, people will not be able to earn a lot of money from that platform. If I may ask, how many times can we claim in a day?

Back