Suggestion Allow us to Bump our Topics

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have seen this option on another forum and it's a very useful thing wherein we can bump our topic after 24 hours or we can comment after 24 hours and if the previous comment was of us even then it'll be posted and will be a separate comment and visible to all and won't get merged into the previous comment so it'll be useful at least in trade station.

Please consider if it's possible.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is something that can be of great use if the admins will get to consider,some topics do deserve to be pushed on top again so that they are exausted or discussed extensively.I think after 24 hours it would not be a bad idea if another comment is allowed provoided it is of value.I second this suggestion.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry for the delayed response to your suggestion thread. As for "bumping" a thread, I know that some forums offer that feature without having to create a reply to a thread. However, here at Referral Index Forum, if a conversation is attractable and worthy of replies, the post is going to be bumped to the top of the list every time a user replies to the thread. The moment users stop replying to the thread, it will not be bumped but will fall down the list of threads.

I do not believe the bump function is absolutely necessary during this time period, especially for our discussion-based forum sections. It could potentially be necessary for the trading and/or market forum sections. Are those sections why you were requesting the bump feature or did you have other reasonings?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sorry for the delayed response to your suggestion thread. As for "bumping" a thread, I know that some forums offer that feature without having to create a reply to a thread. However, here at Referral Index Forum, if a conversation is attractable and worthy of replies, the post is going to be bumped to the top of the list every time a user replies to the thread. The moment users stop replying to the thread, it will not be bumped but will fall down the list of threads.

I do not believe the bump function is absolutely necessary during this time period, especially for our discussion-based forum sections. It could potentially be necessary for the trading and/or market forum sections. Are those sections why you were requesting the bump feature or did you have other reasonings?
Yes I want that option for trade section as many times users pm me and complete the deal so whenever I need to update that thread still remains dead and my new post is merged into older one

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I want that option for trade section as many times users pm me and complete the deal so whenever I need to update that thread still remains dead and my new post is merged into older one
I will see if I can add that option to those forum categories in the next couple of days.

Back