Alternatives for the forum posting

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have a blog and hoped I would earn there, going by how users here report on the money they earn through their blogs. I have to pay more attention and find out how best to ensure earnings

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.536
Publishing on writing sites can be considered alternative to forum posting but you still need to struggle to earn better
You must be right but for me I think completing work on gpt website is one of those ways mostly now there are alot of new got website paying and having better rate so an using got website to earn

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I started publishing on medium and I hope that it will become an extra source of income for me. Though I understand that it might take some time and I will have to be patient and work hard to reach that goal.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.536
I started publishing on medium and I hope that it will become an extra source of income for me. Though I understand that it might take some time and I will have to be patient and work hard to reach that goal.
I don't know anything about this website but what I know is that if your content is of good quality you will definitely make something good out of it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
You must be right but for me I think completing work on gpt website is one of those ways mostly now there are alot of new got website paying and having better rate so an using got website to earn
Which get paid to site would you recommend, from what I know, most of them can be really stressful most times.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
GPT and Micro job sites also can be considered alternatives to forum posting, however, GPT and micro job tasks can be very tedious.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
Other than posting on forums, I complete surveys. Actually, I have been taking surveys for many years. Some are quite tedious but there are also surveys which are interesting. And I can earn much more from surveys than posting on forums.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.536
For me l am struggling to earn on the micro earning websites like sproutgigs and others.
What is your experience with picoworkers that is sprougig how about their payout for each task I have an account here but I never start working on the websites it's like what they offer is too low for each task been completed

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
Writing skills are important to earn from blogs and article writing apart from forums. I don't blog because I know I won't be able to spend much time on my blogs which is essential to earn well there.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.536
Yes you can earn from your blog it's another good way which you can use to earn aside from forum posting you can also do affiliate marketing this will give you some extra cash

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
GPT and Micro job sites also can be considered alternatives to forum posting, however, GPT and micro job tasks can be very tedious.
They can be really tedious and the pay rate is too low. That is why I never work in them anymore. I used to work on sproutgigs but it eventually became too tiresome.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.536
They can be really tedious and the pay rate is too low. That is why I never work in them anymore. I used to work on sproutgigs but it eventually became too tiresome.
Don't employ laziness when it's come to money making, gpt or micro jobs websites is better than forum posting, in terms of sustainability and durability, can you tell me how many forum that use to exist 10 years ago that is still on operations? but alot of micro jobs websites that exists 15 years ago still operate a website like picoworkers, microworkers, and rapidworkers, still in operation

Back