Always know where your money goes

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
Always know where your money goes to protect your capital and aspire to gain not fail in refrain because of your negligence. If you have a business now, are you doing this? do you always know where your money goes? Do you make a listing of the amount you spend every day for spending something out of the cashier's case? You should also list down the amount of the money sent to the bank for saving and paying for the employees. I am so sure, you are doing this rigorously because there might be workers who want to apply for a cash advance. Am I right? In my business, I always bring with me a notebook to write down every detail on cash releases and advances and make a balance of the results at the end of the month. I will know how much I spend and how much I gain. What can you add?

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS, my dearest friend.🎄🎄
My money from my disability allowance that I receive monthly goes to enrich the tobacco multinationals. This is because the only thing I can do now, not even being able to leave the house, is SMOKING which also DAMAGES HEALTH and this we must always remember! Obviously I have to ask please and send a family member to withdraw my money from my postal booklet, then send this person to buy me cigarettes. Current cost of each pack in Italy: €5 (20 cigarettes), but in 2024 (therefore in a few days) the price is expected to increase!​

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.510
Starmix. It's very important to track our expenses and income in order to effectively manage our finances and protect our capital. Your commitment to keeping a detailed record and assessing it regularly is a smart and responsible approach to running a business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.910
I follow my expenses in bank app since I pay 90% bills with credit card. I notice lately how I spend much money in bars. I will try reduce it after new year. My friend is now in town so we hangout a lot but I will convice him about this decision.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
Starmix. It's very important to track our expenses and income in order to effectively manage our finances and protect our capital. Your commitment to keeping a detailed record and assessing it regularly is a smart and responsible approach to running a business.
Yes, you are so right, we need to keep a notebook to keep track of our business. It's easy to determine the outgoing of our money. Spending does a lot of fun but when money disappears, so also our hopes and @Alberello75 , much better my friend not to harm your , lungs. You still have much time to quit smoking. Love your body.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are so right, we need to keep a notebook to keep track of our business. It's easy to determine the outgoing of our money. Spending does a lot of fun but when money disappears, so also our hopes and @Alberello75 , much better my friend not to harm your , lungs. You still have much time to quit smoking. Love your body.
Well, you're right about this, in fact you say it as everyone else would tell me. But unfortunately given my negative circumstances that you know, since September, my life has changed in a totally negative way. However, every day that passes I hope to hear some good news about it, but for now I realize that I am deluded!​

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
Well, you're right about this, in fact you say it as everyone else would tell me. But unfortunately given my negative circumstances that you know, since September, my life has changed in a totally negative way. However, every day that passes I hope to hear some good news about it, but for now I realize that I am deluded!​
Don't be affected too much with what you're facing this time. Life is testing you. I believe your lawyers and doctors won't put you to a difficult situation. I pray for your complete freedom and liberty. Just trust the Lord. 🙏🙏🙏.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
When I invest or spend money, I always make sure that I am using it for the right thing. That's why I do a lot of research before I invest money or spend money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
We definitely know where our money goes. We also know how much we spend and how much money we have in our bank or investment. I do not like to keep on going to the shop to buy things not needed.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't be affected too much with what you're facing this time. Life is testing you. I believe your lawyers and doctors won't put you to a difficult situation. I pray for your complete freedom and liberty. Just trust the Lord. 🙏🙏🙏.
You are right. In fact, after the Christmas holidays, we decided to change my lawyer. This is because we realized that, having been assigned to me as an official lawyer and therefore not a trusted one, after four months we are realizing that he is not properly carrying out his defense task towards me. In short, those who know me (I'm not just talking about family members) and know that I am a disabled person, they consider that it is something truly abominable that I should be sent to prison for years!(n)(n)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
You are right. In fact, after the Christmas holidays, we decided to change my lawyer. This is because we realized that, having been assigned to me as an official lawyer and therefore not a trusted one, after four months we are realizing that he is not properly carrying out his defense task towards me. In short, those who know me (I'm not just talking about family members) and know that I am a disabled person, they consider that it is something truly abominable that I should be sent to prison for years!(n)(n)
At least you realised that your trusted lawyers turned their back on you not credible to help you set free. It's not late and I am hoping that the next lawyer will have sympathy on you and won't let you down. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
We must always have a focus on our business so we will not be trapped with our actions. We must list down the amount we spend and the amount we use for the nonsense or else wake up already broke,

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are very right on that my friend. When you are likely to make value on your life, one must be accounted for every cent that comes into the pock
i'm sorry my friend,
since I don't know the habits of the users here, can I without offense ask you if you don't smoke a lot?
Thank you in advance.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.510
We must always have a focus on our business so we will not be trapped with our actions. We must list down the amount we spend and the amount we use for the nonsense or else wake up already broke,

One of the most important aspects of financial management in business is the accurate recording of expenses. By keeping track of all expenses, businesses can better understand where their money is being spent and identify areas where savings may be possible..

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
One of the most important aspects of financial management in business is the accurate recording of expenses. By keeping track of all expenses, businesses can better understand where their money is being spent and identify areas where savings may be possible..
That is right, we need to keep an accurate record of all our expenditures and record the progress of the sale to make a compare-contrast of sales profit daily. That way he's the owner can sense the strengths and weaknesses of his business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
This is actually a very good advice, especially for does who want to create an effective saving strategy for themselves or be able to manage how they spend effectively .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
Knowing where your money goes in business is avoidance of possible failure. Business owners need to put their business in safety. Limit of their spending is very important. It's a way to keep tract on his profit.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A friend of mine who is also disabled has been receiving the same minimum disability pension as me for about 10 years, equal to €324/month. Well, while I have always spent it all in a useless and incorrect way, especially smoking, which above all is harmful to my health, he has done it much better. In fact he has saved his money month by month, for all these years, until he has accumulated a sum of around €50,000. With this amount he has made an investment where he receives interest annually and in the meantime continues to accumulate money. Obviously, year by year the value of his interest increases, thus increasing his invested capital. In short, with a miserable pension like mine, without ever having worked, he already has his future covered at least from an economic point of view.​

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS, my dearest friend.🎄🎄
My money from my disability allowance that I receive monthly goes to enrich the tobacco multinationals. This is because the only thing I can do now, not even being able to leave the house, is SMOKING which also DAMAGES HEALTH and this we must always remember! Obviously I have to ask please and send a family member to withdraw my money from my postal booklet, then send this person to buy me cigarettes. Current cost of each pack in Italy: €5 (20 cigarettes), but in 2024 (therefore in a few days) the price is expected to increase!​
Happy New Year my friend I understand your feelings but instead of smoking you can watch videos, read a book or read a Holy Bible to get closer to our Almighty Father.

Back