Always know where your money goes

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Happy New Year my friend I understand your feelings but instead of smoking you can watch videos, read a book or read a Holy Bible to get closer to our Almighty Father.
You're right, I should change my habits and inherent to the topic of knowing how to save my money better, I should take example from how that friend of mine does it, which you can read in my previous post. This is to ensure that when (unfortunately) the day comes that my parents will pass away, I will have a source of income that will allow me to at least live on.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
It is very important to know where our money goes, because mostly when we see our total amount then we find great difference from last calculated figure, then mostly we think and not find anything. So it's better to calculate on daily basis and then we will aware better as where our money goes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
You're right, I should change my habits and inherent to the topic of knowing how to save my money better, I should take example from how that friend of mine does it, which you can read in my previous post. This is to ensure that when (unfortunately) the day comes that my parents will pass away, I will have a source of income that will allow me to at least live on.
That's a perfect idea on what to do to have something to wait in case worst comes to worst. Our parents won't stay with us forever. Keep up the positivity thoughts.

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.950
In this life when one wants to be successful in the finances they should learn to avoid spendthrift.
Post automatically merged:

In most cases, it's very difficult to look for money but spending can be that easy.
Post automatically merged:

In most cases, it's very difficult to look for money but spending can be that easy.

Last edited:
Back