AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
there are several secure payment processes in this part of the world. If you are doing Internet business it will be very easy for you because using a method like flutterwave is very safe.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
using secured payment is good for both side, buyer and seller, and choosing the secured payment is not that hard, theres a lot of services available and we can use it wisely

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you sell a product on the internet, people will shy away from untrusted payment methods. To increase conversion rates on your website or business page, ensure that your payment method is secure and accessible in the country you are targeting.
This is one of the reason why I make use of PayPal for most of my online transaction because it is an option that gives you protection to the funds that are sent to you unlike other means of payment.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in our country, I noticed that most of the online buyers we have here, preferred Cash on Delivery (COD), than to use a payment online method. Most of them reason out, to avoid payment on scammers, because many online sellers, once they get your payment they will disappear immediately, and you have no way to contact them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in our country, I noticed that most of the online buyers we have here, preferred Cash on Delivery (COD), than to use a payment online method. Most of them reason out, to avoid payment on scammers, because many online sellers, once they get your payment they will disappear immediately, and you have no way to contact them.
This is actually a very good approach to avoid any kind of stories. A lot of people can implement some scams through some payment methods.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The number of secure payment services have increased drastically. when you use them your customers can even trust you more.

This is actually one of the reasons why some people only prefer to make use of cash when it comes to paying for transaction in their business and you don't have to blame them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually one of the reasons why some people only prefer to make use of cash when it comes to paying for transaction in their business and you don't have to blame them.
True, there are some people that prefer making use of cash. But in this part of the world bank transfer have become so popular that almost every shop make use of it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
A secured payment method gives customers the confidence to buy from your online platform and they won't be defrauded. It can increase the level of sales for your online business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
When shopping online, I just buy from websites which offer secure payment methods. I use Paypal and credit card most often for my purchases online. They are safe and convenient to use.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the point that PayPal edges ahead of all other payment methods. Its security is top notch. Always try to ensure that you use different methods of authentication to confirm your payments.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
True, there are some people that prefer making use of cash. But in this part of the world bank transfer have become so popular that almost every shop make use of it.

It is unfortunate that running businesses today is going to be almost impossible for you to run it completely on cash because a lot of customers are attended to online which is why you will always make use of transfers for transactions.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is unfortunate that running businesses today is going to be almost impossible for you to run it completely on cash because a lot of customers are attended to online which is why you will always make use of transfers for transactions.
There is no wise business person that will run a business presently completely on cash, except if it is a peasant business. A lot of business ventures always use point-of-sales machine in their shops.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Ooh this is true
PayPal is preferable but it is quite sad that it is not allowed here in my country.
PayPal is allowed in Nigeria but you have to use firstbank card or UBA debit card to link your account. The problem is finding card that will link successful with your account. Ichave tried linking PayPal account with my debit cards and is not working. I don't have the time and energy to be looking for cards that will work.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There is no wise business person that will run a business presently completely on cash, except if it is a peasant business. A lot of business ventures always use point-of-sales machine in their shops.

Some local businesses actually do it down here in my country because they believe that cash payments is what suits their business very well because of where they usually go to buy their products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some local businesses actually do it down here in my country because they believe that cash payments is what suits their business very well because of where they usually go to buy their products.
I think it is only people who are not in tune with the present happenings in the world that will run their businesses completely on cash. Maybe they are not tech-savvy.

Back