Bug Am not earning any raw cash

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Some days back i believe there was a similar issue, where some persons said they where not getting any points for their activities on the forum. I didn't really say anything cause i believed i was not experiencing that issue.
I just noticed i didn't get any point for my activities yesterday and the little i have commented today didn't get any reward. I don't know if its an issue on my part but i would like the admin @Jordan to kindly look into it thanks in advance.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Some days back i believe there was a similar issue, where some persons said they where not getting any points for their activities on the forum. I didn't really say anything cause i believed i was not experiencing that issue.
I just noticed i didn't get any point for my activities yesterday and the little i have commented today didn't get any reward. I don't know if its an issue on my part but i would like the admin @Jordan to kindly look into it thanks in advance.
Hello my friend maybe you haven't read the post of Jordan. He's temporarily disable the crediting system because there's issue of his bank being frozen and during withdrawals members might feel disgusted. Find that post.

Back