Amusement parks

Asfa

Unfamiliar
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Amusement parks were the best place to calm and to left out all the worldy anxieties do you think now adays people are busy in working or social media influences alot that people might not visiting such places

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love visiting amusement park to cool off when the life stress is too much to handle. Apart from visiting amusement park, I love visiting catholic cathedral where the environment is conducive for learning.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I believe that people are too busy with work and that social media has a large impact, therefore people may not attend amusement parks as frequently as they used to. However, I believe it is critical for individuals to take time out to visit these locations and have fun, as this may help to decrease tension and worry.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Amusement parks were the best place to calm and to left out all the worldy anxieties do you think now adays people are busy in working or social media influences alot that people might not visiting such places
Social media has destroyed the market for recreational center owners,as most people prefer staying indoors and glued to their screen.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I miss walking like that place or anywhere place that are very peaceful and I'm not active in social media anymore except this one.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
People are busy in online work they don't have much time to go to amusement parks, they are not realizing that what they are doing with themselves as well as with their families. One more thing as here one big amusement park has broken down, so Government must take action.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I remember growing up we had a theme park not far from where I live. I used to go multiple times a year during Spring and Summer and I was super addicted to the white knuckle rides such as rollercoasters and anything that got the adrenaline pumping. Unfortunately, this theme park closed in 2016 and now we have to travel for nearly 2 hours to get to our nearest one.

Back