An Analysis of the 2022 Bear Run in Cryptocurrency

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
Yea, I agree with you, I believe we are currently or directly in the bull season, and this season has sure made many people turn to millionaires overnight without wasting time, to even their own surprise, so I'm very optimistic about this season.
We are not yet in the bullish run. We are just in the recovery phase of cryptocurrency. The bullish run would be expected to set in around the end of the year and peak mid next year.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Yea, I agree with you, I believe we are currently or directly in the bull season, and this season has sure made many people turn to millionaires overnight without wasting time, to even their own surprise, so I'm very optimistic about this season.
You sound really optimistic. Seems like you have a good faith there that it's going to bounce back like earlier bullish phases. That would give hope to many and would attract many to come to cryptos.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
Bitcoin still had a slight reduction in the dollar price yesterday. That is to mean it is still shaky. We just hope it stabilizes soon so that we can get more value with our cryptocurrency transactions.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Hmm... it's shaky and unpredictable market. It keeps changing every single day. That's why they say that the risk appetite involved in investing in cryptos is very high. A slight fluctuation on daily basis is common in many investment markets. But too much dipping of price can cause concern.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmm... it's shaky and unpredictable market. It keeps changing every single day. That's why they say that the risk appetite involved in investing in cryptos is very high. A slight fluctuation on daily basis is common in many investment markets. But too much dipping of price can cause concern.
It is true that cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and there are lot of uncertainties in it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Lot of investment markets out there are volatile but have existed and survived. When there is more risk involved, there is more profit. But then cryptos is perhaps most volatile of all and also not much is clear about it yet. But then people have been into cryptos and they have faith in it. It's a huge market with so many involved across the globe. So, it cannot be underplayed.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that the such bear run of 2022 was caused by the inflation that affected the countries last year and even the after effect of the pandemics in the world too

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think that the such bear run of 2022 was caused by the inflation that affected the countries last year and even the after effect of the pandemics in the world too
I agree with you, many problems caused the bear run of 2022 Bitcoin price to fall by 57% in the first half, such as global macroeconomic pressures such as inflation, declining GDP, as well as the collapse of Terra Luna and TerraUSD making Bitcoin holders panic, many of them selling Bitcoin . Also the bankruptcy of Celsius Network.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah such bear run of 2022 came with a lot of bad effects which caused and heightened the inflation we saw which that affected the countries last year and early this year

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The bearish movement in cryptocurrency is very alarming and it calls for proper analysis.
The Bearish trend in crypto prices during 2022, caused by macroeconomic factors, the crypto winter phase and the collapse of the ecosystem not only made Bitcoin price fall by more than 66%, it even bankrupted several crypto companies such as Hedge fund company, Three Arrows Capital, Celsius Network, FTX Crypto Exchange etc.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
The bearish run was caused by many factors as stated in the above posts. Cryptos like any market would be effected by the economic conditions and changes around. I have no personal experience with cryptos. I am stating it from some article that I read. It seems that the bullish phase of crypto was mostly inorganic and based on only speculations. The bearish phase is also seen by many as a rectification phase.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.720
The bear market is giving a lot of opportunities for small investors. The value of coins has gone so low that now everyone can invest. This is the time to flex muscles.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The bear market is giving a lot of opportunities for small investors. The value of coins has gone so low that now everyone can invest. This is the time to flex muscles.
I think you can make money in the bearish market and you can also make money in the bulish market. It all depends on your level of experience on how you can carry out a market research.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Bearish market is generally seen as an opportunity to buy and invest. It's the same as the stock market. People who have a good knowledge can make use of both bearish and bullish market to their benefits.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
Everyone is saying that this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is best for long term investors. Those that want a quick cash out should not try now as it may go down and down.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Everyone is saying that this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is best for long term investors. Those that want a quick cash out should not try now as it may go down and down.
The down trend of the market continued for too long in 2022, more than anyone would have expected. Those who had trust kept investing. It seems now it's on a positive side. People who invested during the bearish phase are hopeful to make some good profit. Most experts feel that investment in volatile markets should be done for long term.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
In hindsight, that was most likely the bottom. Most altcoins and even Bitcoin are at least 2x or more from where they were months ago. The bear market is where to accumulate.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
In hindsight, that was most likely the bottom. Most altcoins and even Bitcoin are at least 2x or more from where they were months ago. The bear market is where to accumulate.
That sounds good. And it does seem that things are going positive and in an upward trend. Must be bringing hope back to those whose faith was shaken during the bear phase. Those who bought cryptos when they hit the bottom low would be happy to make the right decision.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I think you can make money in the bearish market and you can also make money in the bulish market. It all depends on your level of experience on how you can carry out a market research.
Using futures trading, you can make money no matter which direction the market moves it. But the reality is that most futures traders lose more money than holders

Back