Another easy way to Download Youtube Videos for free

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't see anyone that don't like or use Youtube and since we use it a lot many times we need to download a video and with this way we can easily download any video.

We only need to delete ube from Youtube in the link and it'll let us decide the format in which we like to download any Youtube video.

For example

You can notice the change in the second link.

Thanks.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will give this a trial. Though I have many online tools I use to download videos from YouTube and Facebook videos. I have bookmarked the thread for later use.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
@Ginger, probably should have posted this in the computer board.

But if I am guessing, you are talking about posting youtube in messages? You need to be clear on that.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I don't see anyone that don't like or use Youtube and since we use it a lot many times we need to download a video and with this way we can easily download any video.

We only need to delete ube from Youtube in the link and it'll let us decide the format in which we like to download any Youtube video.

For example

Thanks.
Ooh this should work
I will surely try it out because I am very much interested

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow sometimes I need to dowload yotube videos for work or other things so this can help me out I might check it out when I have time it sounds promising

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
Wow sometimes I need to dowload yotube videos for work or other things so this can help me out I might check it out when I have time it sounds promising
One thing that I mostly love about YouTube is that you can watch anything on it. You can learn so many things in it and download them on your phone if you want to watch it again

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070

For example

Thanks.
Thanks for this, but I do download YouTube videos using savefromnet.com, or better still, copy and paste the YouTube link to your browser , then replace everything before the YouTube with as, then click enter.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks for this, but I do download YouTube videos using savefromnet.com, or better still, copy and paste the YouTube link to your browser , then replace everything before the YouTube with as, then click enter.
Yes this is also a good option and it's very useful tip to download our favorite videos

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
This has always worked for me, I remember times when I have not known about this yet, I always find it hard to continue after because it do complain about subscription and also giving me limited time to watch.

Back