Any legit site that can earn us, btc or ethereum and pays well and goes directly to our wallet?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have members who already earned RIF, and some members are earnings in other site like in Cashrain, do you guys know any legit sites that can earn us easily and fastly, some btc or ethereum, without waiting for a longer period of time to reach the threshold?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you connect your bitcoin cash wallet to it and did you do the task in the Communities that you have joined?
Yes that's part of the registration process. The only task I do there is just following the communities. But if you want higher chances to get rain, you have to connect your social accounts to their social accounts.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have registered on cashrain but not being to earn from it. Please let me know from where to start.
You have to open a bitcoin.com wallet and connect your bch to the site. Then follow communities. Each time you log in there, you should see notification coming from the site that you get some bch on your bitcoin.com wallet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes that's part of the registration process. The only task I do there is just following the communities. But if you want higher chances to get rain, you have to connect your social accounts to their social accounts.
After you have followed communities, there are tasks that you are supposed to do. You are to like and retweet some posts. Check it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes it is still working, every time I visited the site, I got notifications from the site that I received something.
Can you help them for a little guide on how to go about it. will pm you now.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe we should talk in DM. Show me where your registration has stopped so that I will continue from there
Check your dm I showed you the Bitcoin wallet to know if It is the one I should download

Last edited:

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Check your dm I showed you the Bitcoin wallet to know if It is the one I should downlo

Check your dm I showed you the Bitcoin wallet to know if It is the one I should download
Sent you an answer to your email already, please check. Thank you!

Back