AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.061
Years ago I joined a website in which we need to open the screen and it'll surf ads, more like a casual mining website and earnings were low but if there are Any more websites that does not harm our device then I would like to join.

Do you have any suggestions?
hello! how are you feeling? I hope very well, yes! I have several websites to view ads automatically, I will recommend the ones that for me are the best, since I have used hundreds but some either pay too little and it will take months to reach the minimum withdrawal or they hardly have many daily tasks.

one of my favorites is the teaserfast extension you simply install the extension, create the account, then activate the extension and it will start sending you non-intrusive ads, sometimes pop-ups will appear, but all this while you continue browsing normally, it is not necessary that you stay looking at the page without being able to go to another page, then I recommend this other extension from surfe.be both pay very well, they display ads automatically and the best thing is that you can continue using your browser without problems, most of the time the ads will appear on the lower side of your browser tab, in a very non-intrusive and above all small way, the minimum withdrawal is only 1 cent, so you will be able to reach the minimum the same day

Back