Any Wallet from Which we can earn max interest on our deposits?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
You can use Exodus wallet, it is both for mobile and PC, the stakings to generate passive returns that you have there are in the coins Solana, Cardano, Cosmos Atom, Tezos, Vechain and Algorand.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
You can use Exodus wallet, it is both for mobile and PC, the stakings to generate passive returns that you have there are in the coins Solana, Cardano, Cosmos Atom, Tezos, Vechain and Algorand.
I use Exodus but this wallet has limited options for earning assets. Binance is an exchange and it allows you to earn interest on a lot of crypto assets, you can even earn interest on meme coins like Pepe and Shiba Inu.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I use Exodus but this wallet has limited options for earning assets. Binance is an exchange and it allows you to earn interest on a lot of crypto assets, you can even earn interest on meme coins like Pepe and Shiba Inu.
Yes, it is true that exchanges are better to earn interest, but you are certainly leaving your assets to a third party, in which you do not have your seed phrases, besides Binance is not an option for me due to its practices with the government of my country.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think the binance is doing it's pretty legal job for reporting all the users and their assets to the government so that the government can determine what they can cut from there as the tax. Most users would however not accept that.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I think the binance is doing it's pretty legal job for reporting all the users and their assets to the government so that the government can determine what they can cut from there as the tax. Most users would however not accept that.
It may be legal, but it goes against the principles of decentralization, and also the principles of many people, so I do not need Binance to save my assets sincerely, when I can do it myself and that binance is telling the government the movements I make.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Before you choose to use a wallet, you must first determine the type of wallet that you will use so that you will be safe from government disturbances for taxes such as custodial wallets and non-custodial wallets so that they cannot be frozen by the government. Like Atomic wallet and Trust wallet.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Do you keep PoS-enabled crypto, like BNB, ATOM, Tron, ALGO, and you also have to enable PoS, for some months or three months. And as long as the coins are staking, you cannot withdraw.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I am still not aware of how these things work but I only have LTC and BCH
If you only have Ltc and Bch you should use a wallet that has the "Earn" feature and will earn interest, from the balance you save, the greater the balance, the greater the interest you will earn. As far as I know there are two wallets that have the Earn feature such as Coinbase, Binance and Uphold.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
It may be legal, but it goes against the principles of decentralization, and also the principles of many people, so I do not need Binance to save my assets sincerely, when I can do it myself and that binance is telling the government the movements I make.
I absolutely agrees with you on that. I didn't understand that the Binance is going against the decentralisation principles. I bet it's not a nice thing to use though I am still a newbie on that venture.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you only have Ltc and Bch you should use a wallet that has the "Earn" feature and will earn interest, from the balance you save, the greater the balance, the greater the interest you will earn. As far as I know there are two wallets that have the Earn feature such as Coinbase, Binance and Uphold.
I feel I should look for Binance only as its popular and paying decent interest

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It won't be a bad idea to earn interest Passively from our crypto investment so I would like to ask if which wallet is paying the max interest.
When it comes to getting the maximum profit from ore deposits on wallets one has to make trades with it or steak the deposit we make or buy a minor on the exchange especially centralised exchange wallet and like binance to help mine the coin for you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think its binance and we also need to see if the platform is trusted too as its not good to trust on a new website or platform and regret later

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It won't be a bad idea to earn interest Passively from our crypto investment so I would like to ask if which wallet is paying the max interest.
I don't think there is anyone else like that at the moment but I just feel that things like that will be coming up soon. Or what if something like that exists and I have not heard about it before.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know of wallets where one can get max interest on their deposits. I'm also curious to find out about such wallets because this could help one earn a little more little more cryptocurrency.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think the Binance exchange is a game changer on this kind of a scenario. Binance Has so many features that you can choose from staking on your own preferred coins to earn interests on the same.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I think the Binance exchange is a game changer on this kind of a scenario. Binance Has so many features that you can choose from staking on your own preferred coins to earn interests on the same.
It appears that binance is offering different returns depending on the type of coin, the rates are higher for solana, matic. Can you share which is your preferred crypto for staking, and what apr you are getting.

Back