Anyone even tried Presearch

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Presearch is a search engine like Google where you can earn PRE Tokens. It doesn't give you much but at least a good alternative of Google while you earn tokens too. I joined the platform way back in 2018, and I stopped while I already have 800+ tokens. Good thing I used Presearch each calendar year or else I lost all my tokens. I used it again in 2021 and I'm happy that I got to claim coins from my referrals too. The minimum payout is 1000 PRE Tokens, and the price at that time is $0.25. Thus, I got around $250 worth. The current price of PRE Tokens now is around $0.04 but it's bear season so that's fine. I'll be having my next withdrawal on bull market which its price may go up. The ATH of Presearch was more than $1 and I hope it will go up to that price again.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
Presearch is a decentralized search engine platform that rewards users with its native token, called PRES, for conducting searches. The platform aims to provide an alternative to centralized search engines like Google, which monetize user data and restrict access to information. Instead, Presearch leverages blockchain technology to create a transparent and user-controlled search ecosystem.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.143
It seems that I need to check this out then. It sounds like Honeygain, but I deleted because it is too slow to gain some points.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't hear about this search engine but after your explanation I think it is a great opportunity to earn from searching, by the way how much you can earn per day?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
It was some years ago I got to learn of this search engine but nothing actualized from it on my end. What was so irritating was the fact that some annoying pop-up ads would appear with adult content. This did not settle well for me as I do not promote adult content to that extremity and I am just a lazy borne to lock most of the gadgets I work on with any parental control features. This would not settle well since most of the kids at home can easily access these gadgets

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I am hoping that this site is also gaining so that we won't regret joining. It is not good to waste our time and energy on a useless site.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Presearch is a search engine like Google where you can earn PRE Tokens. It doesn't give you much but at least a good alternative of Google while you earn tokens too. I joined the platform way back in 2018, and I stopped while I already have 800+ tokens. Good thing I used Presearch each calendar year or else I lost all my tokens. I used it again in 2021 and I'm happy that I got to claim coins from my referrals too. The minimum payout is 1000 PRE Tokens, and the price at that time is $0.25. Thus, I got around $250 worth. The current price of PRE Tokens now is around $0.04 but it's bear season so that's fine. I'll be having my next withdrawal on bull market which its price may go up. The ATH of Presearch was more than $1 and I hope it will go up to that price again.
That's interesting. I'll try that later

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.743
Congratulations on receiving their payment. This is the first time I've heard of this website, and it appears appealing. I'll look into it later to see if it's a good fit for me.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow congratulations to your pay. I haven't heard about that site. I will check it tomorrow. Thank you so much for sharing.
Maybe you can message me ma'am about it. Hehe
Presearch is a decentralized search engine platform that rewards users with its native token, called PRES, for conducting searches. The platform aims to provide an alternative to centralized search engines like Google, which monetize user data and restrict access to information. Instead, Presearch leverages blockchain technology to create a transparent and user-controlled search ecosystem.
Thank you for adding more infos.
It seems that I need to check this out then. It sounds like Honeygain, but I deleted because it is too slow to gain some points.
Presearch isn't a fast earning though. But at least, its price can go up.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I joined Presearch in 2020 and I have been using it consistently since then. I love the idea of earning tokens while searching, and I have already earned a significant amount. I'm waiting for the bull market to sell my tokens for a better price.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Maybe you can message me ma'am about it. Hehe

Thank you for adding more infos.

Presearch isn't a fast earning though. But at least, its price can go up.
Send me the link thru my private box here. We cannot send the link here unless well explained on the intention of posting.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.020
I tried it but it was only for a short time
I didn't really understand until you explained it right now.

Back