Anyone of you received $CORE airdrop?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently, Core DAO just gave away airdrops to those who participated with mining and testnet of Core Blockchain. Some participants received thousands in dollar value. The price $CORE at this time is $3.07, while its ATH according to Coinmarketcap is around $6. It has stabilized after many recipients has sold their coins. A person I know is able to sell his $CORE around $30.
Have you guys received participated and received Core DAO airdrop?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is my first time to hear about the site Core Dao airdrop. There are so many sites you know like that. Let us wait for other's thoughts about this airdrop.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish I had participated, but unfortunately o missed out of the mining stage as I was taken unawares, I didn't realize when it was being mined, but I believe I can still yap into it now that it's still coming up.
Recently, Core DAO just gave away airdrops to those who participated with mining and testnet of Core Blockchain. Some participants received thousands in dollar value. The price $CORE at this time is $3.07, while its ATH according to Coinmarketcap is around $6. It has stabilized after many recipients has sold their coins. A person I know is able to sell his $CORE around $30.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is my first time to hear about the site Core Dao airdrop. There are so many sites you know like that. Let us wait for other's thoughts about this airdrop.
It is a new platform, Blockchain, and coin (with $CORE). Yeah, I have been haunting for airdrops recently, which are mostly testnets. Back then I received airdrops, and the accumulated amounts is around Php150k

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
I wish I would have participated in it, they didn't given it advertisement properly that's why majority of people don't know anything about it. It has all the potential to use it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Wow that is a very money 150 thousand. You are good at that. I will check that site. Can I screen shot the name of that site to remember it? Soon you'll become rich.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish I had participated, but unfortunately o missed out of the mining stage as I was taken unawares, I didn't realize when it was being mined, but I believe I can still yap into it now that it's still coming up.
Same! I missed the mining stage. I downloaded the app though, and there are testnet coins to mine. Maybe you can check it out.
I wish I would have participated in it, they didn't given it advertisement properly that's why majority of people don't know anything about it. It has all the potential to use it.
It's on Twitter and crypto community, and many people received airdrops. I don't think it is not advertised properly. That's why in crypto, you need to do research.

Wow that is a very money 150 thousand. You are good at that. I will check that site. Can I screen shot the name of that site to remember it? Soon you'll become rich.
It's not a website ma'am. I mean Php150k that I received is accumulated from different airdrops on Uniswap, Twetch, Obyte, Avinoc, and others.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Same! I missed the mining stage. I downloaded the app though, and there are testnet coins to mine. Maybe you can check it out.

It's on Twitter and crypto community, and many people received airdrops. I don't think it is not advertised properly. That's why in crypto, you need to do research.

It's not a website ma'am. I mean Php150k that I received is accumulated from different airdrops on Uniswap, Twetch, Obyte, Avinoc, and others.
How many weeks or months have you earned that amount? I'm hoping you are saving your money. You are so good at earnings in different ways.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have the app on my phone, I have been mining it but the site is confusing to me. I will still check it. I suppose to make some tangible profit. I will be glad if I make some little change.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.293
I don't bother myself with this the other ones I collected I didn't do much with it so I rather do something else with my time than accumulating airdrop that I don't need

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How many weeks or months have you earned that amount? I'm hoping you are saving your money. You are so good at earnings in different ways.
There's no time frame. With Uniswap, I used it only once to trade/swap, and I received Php60k worth airdrop after few weeks.
I have the app on my phone, I have been mining it but the site is confusing to me. I will still check it. I suppose to make some tangible profit. I will be glad if I make some little change.
Connect your account on Metamask. You might have received some according to how much you mined.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I did not mine it, but those who did are complaining about swapping fees on Uniswap. My experience with Pi mafe me dislike any coin that can be mined on phones.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
There's no time frame. With Uniswap, I used it only once to trade/swap, and I received Php60k worth airdrop after few weeks.

Connect your account on Metamask. You might have received some according to how much you mined.
Good for you, you are an expert on many things like coin base, faucets, crypto, satoshi, litecoin, bitcoin, and more. For me, , I am not yet interested to explore them. I have an offline job.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I regretted not mining the token when it came out and was popular. The people I knew who started early got more than 1000 Core. Most of them received over 100 Core which is a part of their token that'll be unlocked with time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.020
This airdrop is becoming popular but it is quite sad that i knew about it late. I have not received core from it

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was able to receive my core airdrop but it was the second or third batch of airdrop but the thing about it was that it disappeared from my metamask wallet and I have written to the help and support of metamask to which they have responded and are trying to fix the issue that made the core to disappear from my wallet. Though of the price value of core it has dropped from $3.07 to $1.6 at the moment.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only heard about ¢CORE after it has already been launched and it's airdrops given away, I regretted not participating in it, hope to be very lucky with some air drops in the future.

Back