Anyone on Disability?

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do consider disability a passive income source. Why? Because I don't have to work for it. I just wait for my direct deposit monthly. Having been suicidal, this is the best way for me to enjoy what life has to offer. I have also many other mental and physical health issues that make me eligible for disability in Canada. It's a worry less not to have to work for my money. But I do have other worries as well so yeah. I do have stress and anxiety and etc. I personally put too much pressure on myself, hence why I can't work. The working environment is too stressful for me personally at least anyways.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Sorry to hear about your disability issues but thankful you receive blessings and that what matters most. Being in a forum will help forget your crucial issues. Soon you will get back 100% on your feet. Just listen to your gut. Keep safe.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I don't know if we can call it passive income but you do make money without any ongoing work. I think a better word for this type of income is residual income.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Disability is not a consider as a passive to because once you are a disability type that disability only serve as your source of income so that is not considered as passive but major

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries citizens do not get any disability. In fact high status well connected government employees are falsely claiming to own their bank account, domains to get a monthly salary, while the domain investor is criminally defamed to cover up the financial fraud.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Ohh, sorry for that, you are actually enjoying a privilege due to life circumstances, do you receive the pay from the government???.if so then you must be so lucky since not all country offer that

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
In my country, there is no financial assistance for disabled persons except if they are members of GSIS government insurance or SSS a Social security system. In there is none, it is the children to take full responsibility for the disabled parent.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Never give up always think positive, you must realize as there is always one or more step lowered remaining there from our present situation. As I am thinking that I get marked loss in stock market I am so depress and a bike hit me on road. So we need to be Thankful as what we have.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know if we can call it passive income but you do make money without any ongoing work. I think a better word for this type of income is residual income.
I also try hard to generate a residual income because it's a way to make money without putting in much effort . A lot of people make money through this and they were able to generate substantial amount of income.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry to learn about your disability which makes you become more eligible to earn without working and I know deep within you that you also want to work as others do so you will have the price to say you worked for it but nature is against you for that and so the blessing it gave you in being paid.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
Sorry to hear about this, though but looking at it form another angle, if you are allowed to do other things then the disability income can be considered as passive.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I also think it is a residual income which is just like in the money that someone makes when the person has just retired. This is what they call their type of income.

Back